OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IMG_0268.JPG

Happy flyknit Friday.

Some shoes it looks good too but what I don't understand is people who do it on every shoe they own.

For me, I like to slip in/out of my shoes easily. Don't do it on every shoe I have... but most.

From ages 8-16 I would say I wore every single pair of shoes like that, then I started to need to tie them. Once i got into collecting, I like to lace certain runners like that as long as im not actually running in them. Every other style shoe I tie. So close to 20 years now :lol:

Same here. I used to not even tie my shoes when I would play basketball. Rubber ankles I guess.

its probably just the people looking to get them now, all these euro sites costing just about the same as stockx. Come US release, all the early shoppers who got their pairs from EU probably won't be stocking up on multiples.

Any word on any restocks for Nike Europe or Nike.ca? I'm dying right now. Saw my size on a local sneakerhead group with some dude charging 75% markup. Smh

Lolol $219 on StockX. These guys are just gonna undercut each other to hell. After tax from Nike, shoes would come out to $162 if you're in California. Resell will probably sit around $190 by the time Nike.US releases.

Was your name Zyzz as in the body builder?
:lol:

who or what else is called zyzz? :lol:

I made it as a joke and never got banned so was forced to keep the username even though I didn't like the name or anything. didn't like having an established account with that username down the road. I mean it was that was for 7 years but still :sick:

:lol:

who or what else is called zyzz? :lol:

I made it as a joke and never got banned so was forced to keep the username even though I didn't like the name or anything. didn't like having an established account with that username down the road. I mean it was that was for 7 years but still :sick:

What were you usernames before Zyzz? You had Agent 0 as your avy right? :lol:

Zyzz >>>> Bert. tbh

You built that name up brudda

this.

Mateen Cleaves was before Zyzz then I had two more before than :lol:

joined in 04. If I combined all my posts from all those names I think id be at 150k posts :sick: :sick::lol: or really close

Back
Top Bottom