OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So if I want a nice snug fit, I should size down half a size from my normal sneaker size? Never tried on the racers, but I take TTS in Ultra Boost and almost every other sneaker.

IMG_0800.JPG

Sizing:
I am a size 10 TTS and I tried on different types of socks for fitting/sizing.

With dress socks, it feels a bit tight.
Nike crew socks, my toes were starting to bump shoulders with one another.
Mario socks, slightly loose.
Counterfeit louis and cdg socks seem to do the trick and fit perfectly.

Verdict: go buy some counterfeit designer socks for perfect sizing/fitting

Which app is it? Is it titled "restocks"?

Yeah, restocks.

if you fill in all your info as far as payments, all you have to click is buy and it does all the work for you so you don't even need to go to physical site and fill out forms. I haven't really used it since last year and since more people are aware of the app, as soon as it alerts you, chances are if will sell out just as fast.

Go TTS, if they don't fit then your foot is either wide or narrow. Get fitted on the brannock device at literally any store that sells footwear and find out. If you're a 9EE, your foot will be screaming in a 9 for the trainers.

IMG_0800.JPG

Sizing:
I am a size 10 TTS and I tried on different types of socks for fitting/sizing.

With dress socks, it feels a bit tight.
Nike crew socks, my toes were starting to bump shoulders with one another.
Mario socks, slightly loose.
Counterfeit louis and cdg socks seem to do the trick and fit perfectly.

Verdict: go buy some counterfeit designer socks for perfect sizing/fitting
I always wondered what's the point of designer no show socks. LMAO that's like buying a Gucci belt and wearing long tees that cover it.

Isn't blends the one cancelling mad orders? I wouldn't even bother trying to grab a pair from them anymore.
I don't even know if they're canceling orders, but they aint shipping em out. Claiming it takes 5-7 business days to ship for "special orders"

I don't even know if they're canceling orders, but they aint shipping em out. Claiming it takes 5-7 business days to ship for "special orders"
Ah yeah my bad. I confused blends not shipping yet with bodega cancelling orders. I blacklisted myself from ever relying on bodega for releases.

Bless the forefoot zoom!

I have work Friday, so I can't morning camp like I did for the black/white pair. Snkrs, online sites it is for me. Probably the sunset.

Back
Top Bottom