OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Interesting. I thought it was a glitch for sure but if you got through now I'm really curious.

turbo95eg6 turbo95eg6 keep us posted if anything happens whether it went through as a charge or was cancelled

Message from Nike

Attachments

• IMG_2866.PNG
    IMG_2866.PNG
    252.9 KB · Views: 162
Talk to chat, the "purchase" from the SNKRS restock was a glitch at least for me.

On a side note, my SNKRS pair arrived today :smile:

Did anyone who ordered from Concpts get a shipping number yet? My order status still says "UNFULFILLED" and I'm wondering if this is going to get cancelled.

Received my pales today, looks a bit more darker in person compared to photos I saw but maybe it's just me

So it was a glitch ? No one got through ?
Someone did look up. I always keep trying if there's a glitch because nike always comes thru if you get thru their system with a confirmation. This is how I got my kobe 9 MC lows when they "sold out" but I had them in my wishlist still and another pair that was sold out on NDC but still had my size left on SNKRS. This just shows that nike holds pairs for later restocks.

Do you feel it with the insole while wearing/walking? If not it's a non issue

If so, guess gonna have to deal with it or return em sadly

Do you feel it with the insole while wearing/walking? If not it's a non issue

If so, guess gonna have to deal with it or return em sadly
I did then it seems like it got a tad smaller once it cooled down cause i tried it on right when i took it out of the box and they were hot lol

Back
Top Bottom