OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Vans are dope BUT Nike and Adidas are on a whole nother level. You never hear a sneaker head say they "I have always dreamed of making a sneaker with Vans."

Alex Olson left Vans to go to Nike

I'd say it's to be rebellious in a way, but if they ever get a chance to see a check compared to any other shoe co. they'd choose wisely.

I was always Nike > Vans, so I have this preconceived notion that every skater low key feels the same.

I don't think JL will get a Nike collab anytime soon, just going by Ronnie Fieg. I think Nike worked with Virgil out of spite for Kanye lol

Vans are dope BUT Nike and Adidas are on a whole nother level. You never hear a sneaker head say they "I have always dreamed of making a sneaker with Vans."

You must be new, Vans were all the rage before Kanye went to adidas, hell, even before he went to Nike when he still dressed like crap. You come off like another new wave "sneakerhead" who praises adidas only because of Kanye. If you were around 10-15 years ago you would know that all the hype was around Nike and Vans, specifically Syndicate and Vault.

My white trainers came in and smh at the people saying "size up" these run a half size bigger than racers and now I have a large pair

Vaults meh, Syndicates were cool, but a pain to get with the limited BS. Supreme collabs used to sit. You don't see that with Nike or Adidas collabs so +1 to the new wave

he's doing his own sneakers and vans, no need for nike or adidas collabs

Doesn’t mean he can’t collaborate with Nike. He’s not signed to vans. John Elliott makes his own shoes too and he collaborated with Nike too.

My white trainers came in and smh at the people saying "size up" these run a half size bigger than racers and now I have a large pair

My 2012 trainers fit just like the new release. I said this awhile ago in this thread.

I am an 11 in racers. I have a 10.5 and and 11 in unpadded trainers. The 10.5 is a bit too snug for me unless i go sockless. The 11 is the better fit for me. But an 11 in racers is pretty perfect.

I'm surprised nike still can't find a competition to something similar of comfort with "Boost" because if they think the air zoom is equal then they need to hire a new team
Supposedly zoomX in the vaporflys are really comfy. Can't really tell tho because the shank plate is in the way of really feeling the cushion. They should start rolling zoomX midsoles in other shoes.

Y'all crack me up, they almost look the exact same lol...

On a side note, only one day left :smokin

And only a matter of time until Boost technology is outdated, I say give it about 2-3 more years.

Y'all crack me up, they almost look the exact same lol...

On a side note, only one day left :smokin

And only a matter of time until Boost technology is outdated, I say give it about 2-3 more years.

you from the tri-state area or out west?

Supposedly zoomX in the vaporflys are really comfy. Can't really tell tho because the shank plate is in the way of really feeling the cushion. They should start rolling zoomX midsoles in other shoes.
It might be too squishy and unstable without the plate.

Back
Top Bottom