OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Supposedly zoomX in the vaporflys are really comfy. Can't really tell tho because the shank plate is in the way of really feeling the cushion. They should start rolling zoomX midsoles in other shoes.

not even going to be interested one bit if its hovering near that 250 price point. NOPE

I thought the plate was for energy return so that it will spring you forward when running and the instability was due to the heel shape but that kinda makes sense then.
check out this bit - especially vs. the boost. It's definitely for energy return and heel/toe transition. But the foam on its own is almost too squishy (at least for me), the plate gives it the firmness and rigidity that gives me confidence to push. It's noticeable just walking around too.

Nike blessed me with a reservation..

:sick::smh:
IMG_2685.PNG

your username reminds of the nwp/ht/b20vtec days

forums are dead now, at least nwp and b20 is. HT is still kickin but everyone's builds are on their social media now

Yeah, I was on there lol. Retired from the Honda game a while back though, the username just stuck with me. You still involved in the scene?

Alex Olson left Vans to go to Nike

I'd say it's to be rebellious in a way, but if they ever get a chance to see a check compared to any other shoe co. they'd choose wisely.

I was always Nike > Vans, so I have this preconceived notion that every skater low key feels the same.

I don't think JL will get a Nike collab anytime soon, just going by Ronnie Fieg. I think Nike worked with Virgil out of spite for Kanye lol

Alex Olson is that dude...have you seen him make vegan curry on youtube...it's a treat

p.s. 917

Yeah, I was on there lol. Retired from the Honda game a while back though, the username just stuck with me. You still involved in the scene?

been out for a while now, parted out my K series Hatch (avatar) back in 2012. twas a good time

good to see a honda head on here lol

been out for a while now, parted out my K series Hatch (avatar) back in 2012. twas a good time

good to see a honda head on here lol

Yeah the scene's been dead, I dabbled with a BRZ for a couple years but ended up trading it in for a 4Runner lol. Best decision I ever made :smokin

There were pages of people saying to get the same size as your racer though.

I did this and still ended up with a large pair.

Classified section dry af, too. So if anyone wants to trade their 12 for my 13 in the white/black trainers, pm me.

Back
Top Bottom