OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The legend returns!!!!!!! How have you been man?

By the way, in my opinion, these new trainers fit a little tighter in the forefoot. I know you don't have much of a choice at your shoe size though.

I'm blessed man. Saving up for an engagement ring has been top priority but can't miss out on these. I'll be 6/10 on OG launch again, chasing the unrealistic goal of completing the set at my size 6 years after the fact. Blue/oranges will be impossible but I won't give up.

OR keep your money up front, and just wait for discounts lol

That makes no sense with Nike's return policy, especially considering digital receipts now. If at any point within the next 24 months I find a pair cheaper it's an immediate (unofficial) price adjustment. Highly unlikely these hit a discount though so why chance missing out over $20-30 though

Last edited:
Black/white sold out on Mr porter?

Which country has released them? I thought they were suppose to be released till the 27th?

Anyone from Australia crop on NDC Australia?

Copped the triple blacks this morning off NDC. Not sure if im feeling them, but i guess we'll find out when they come in.

I was going to cop the triple blacks but after seeing some Instagram photos of it I was like naw, just save my money

I know b/w trainers is the talk right now but..

has anyone got a good suggestion/link for grey laces for the MC3 that matches?

I know b/w trainers is the talk right now but..

has anyone got a good suggestion/link for grey laces for the MC3 that matches?

Search the specific grey color on Nikestore and see if they sell those laces. Usually they have the recent colors they’re using.

Hopefully black/whites will be the last pair of shoes for this month. RIP wallet.

bruh, I might even have to pass

bought way too many pairs of kicks this month its insane. really want these and prob be done with trainers.

Back
Top Bottom