OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Been a super fanatic about the black/white trainers lately. Felt like doing a sketch. I never thought they'd come back. I need just 1 pair and the whites and I can leave them behind me.

20180224_014918.jpg

Just copped the Flyknit Trainers TBs online.
Never had a pair of these before.
Wonder how they feel compared to my Flyknit Racers.

Just copped the Flyknit Trainers TBs online.
Never had a pair of these before.
Wonder how they feel compared to my Flyknit Racers.

More comfortable than Racers. There's 2x Zoom Air units instead of 1 and it's wider midsole.

Surprisingly, I'm just as happy walking around in Flyknit Trainers (firmer cushioning) than Ultra Boosts. And I used to have a ton of Boost.

The triple blacks are perfect to wear for the rest of winter until the spring, that's at least how I see it :smokin

More comfortable than Racers. There's 2x Zoom Air units instead of 1 and it's wider midsole.

Surprisingly, I'm just as happy walking around in Flyknit Trainers (firmer cushioning) than Ultra Boosts. And I used to have a ton of Boost.
Trainers and Vapormax have an all day comfort to them; I wear them to Disneyland. I love UB's, but too soft and feet get exhausted. PK NMD's are a bit better, though.

No joke, Racers aren't meant for casual wear, and although I have dozens of them, I hardly ever wear them, and if I do, it's only for short periods of time. The slightly wider profile helps the Trainers comfort.

Reactions: God
Trainers and Vapormax have an all day comfort to them; I wear them to Disneyland. I love UB's, but too soft and feet get exhausted. PK NMD's are a bit better, though.

No joke, Racers aren't meant for casual wear, and although I have dozens of them, I hardly ever wear them, and if I do, it's only for short periods of time. The slightly wider profile helps the Trainers comfort.

I have no trouble wearing my racers casually for all day wear. Different strokes for different folks :pimp:

I'm not feeling good about the upcoming release... I haven't hit on SNKRS in ages. This is prob going to be another Nike **** show.

None of the FNL's around me have a clue of what these are or if they're coming in. I never have luck with SNKRS, so it's goona be a boutique or Niketown.

Sadly, I had to use white out the first image her face looked hella manly. Her arms look "brolic" because I used this image of bulma as a base.

DBFCM_226 (1).jpg

Sidenote: it's funny that you say Brolic when I used a different character from the same franchise.

i'm just playing the devil's advocate/ art critic. Keep working on it, and reduce her steroid intake.

i'm just playing the devil's advocate/ art critic. Keep working on it, and reduce her steroid intake.

Thanks man. I appreciate the honesty. I plan to do more and more sketches like this and use nothing but people of color. Cool fashion, real cool sneakers, and scenery etc. Constructive honesty is way better than a patronizing compliment. Heck if my ex didn't say anything about the 1st pic I uploaded I probably would have kept her face and head size the same on my drawing lol but she was like "why is her head so big? She looks like a man." For now I'm pleased with the corrections ive made so the image us done-a-rino and I'm gonna keep practicing more and more.

Back
Top Bottom