OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I mean I was able to get my Ye-Knits 3 days after release at my local boutique store so I'm not stressing to hard if I strike out online. I'll prob just head over there right after the L and not wait 3 days LOL.

I mean I was able to get my Ye-Knits 3 days after release at my local boutique store so I'm not stressing to hard if I strike out online. I'll prob just head over there right after the L and not wait 3 days LOL.

Good for you lol I live in TN clarskville. We don't get much here. I wish I still lived in Seattle. Would be copping these no sweat. But I had to move back for school. It's pretty wack. We don't have "local sneaker boutiques"

don't even think any stores dropped any trainers in Michigan :lol:

so its online or bust as usual

I wanted to encourage creativity by demonstrating my own.

However I suffer from patience deficit, so I made a mockery of it instead. :stoneface:

Unavngivet.jpg
This piece really speaks to me

Good for you lol I live in TN clarskville. We don't get much here. I wish I still lived in Seattle. Would be copping these no sweat. But I had to move back for school. It's pretty wack. We don't have "local sneaker boutiques"
I always wanted to go to Seattle. It was one of the places I was thinking of moving to after college

Havent heard any news from botique stores in the bay.....looks like stores inernationally are getting them and on SNKRS for the US? for now?

Havent heard any news from botique stores in the bay.....looks like stores inernationally are getting them and on SNKRS for the US? for now?

Just wait a day before the drop. They’ll post something. So stay tuned for tomorrow. Social media wise for info.

I picked mine up at undefeated. I waited in line in the morning for like an hour for white white/black.

Lol this thread with the art, in the BC3 thread there were talks about fanny packs, some guy complimenting a guys nice smile. NT off topic :lol:

Back
Top Bottom