OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, those are flames. A welcome variation from the standard two color schemes we’ve been given thus far.

How long on average does it take for a stockx pair to get to you?
a week? It really depends on when the seller ships. They are suppose to ship in 48 hours, but I've had people take a week to ship with no penalty. I just had an experience with that a couple of weeks ago. Seller never shipped so on the 5th day, I asked Stockx what was up and they said they will cancel it. I ended up rebuying it for a cheaper price.

But 1 week seems to be about how long it takes. I recently purchased some shows on 3/4, and it arrived at Stockx today, so i think i'll get it Friday or Saturday at the latest.

Haven't fully boarded the trainer train yet, but those olives and especially those purples got me all excited.

$4.99 at the thrift :pimp:

Perfect candidate for a lunar swap :pimp:

IMG_0885.JPG

So where’s the cheapest place to grab a size 9 for the black and whites right now? Thanks.

really just depends where you're located and where the seller is located. longest it's ever taken for me was a little over a week, around black friday.

wonder if those will sit long enough for discount. Might have to cop on release and just sit on them for a week to see how they sell.

^Im pretty sure they will hit the discount rack. The amount of people who actually care about trainers is really small compared to JB, UB, and other adidas products. It sounds like there is a lot of hype only cause we are in a thread of like minded individuals.

Back
Top Bottom