OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
footlocker.com didn't drop them? maybe they spelled them wrong too lol
footlocker.ca advertised the black/white trainers to drop on february 27 but it was no where in sight. but everyone copped on march 1st because
footlocker put them up as "flyknit TRAINIER".. spelling trainer wrong so no one knew about it and they sat on the website for a few days, unbelievable on footlocker's end.
they didn’t sit for a few days. Only a few hours.

they didn’t sit for a few days. Only a few hours.
Dam so footlocker decided to release on March 1st?

Their instagram page says it drops February 27th instore and online but I wasn't able to find them until you pointed it out they were spelled wrong

Dam so footlocker decided to release on March 1st?

Their instagram page says it drops February 27th instore and online but I wasn't able to find them until you pointed it out they were spelled wrong

they released on March 3. I monitored that “trainier” link since that insta post claiming the 1st but they never dropped that day.

Started late, what got me started:

3SvA91K.jpg

G
Nice bro! You got the black/white trainers too right?

Yep! Immediately canceled my bid on stockx and deleted my Reddit post searching for them. And I think the coupon is just one time use. Bout to get my 2012-2013 Yeezy on!

Sidenote: Definitely feeling those raptors. Not gonna get them though. Just keeping myself to two pairs of the essential trainers.

Damn...saf87s, raptors and the Cream VSs. Back to back to back starting next Wednesday SMH

Can the coupon only be used one time? Having a hard time between copping a few things lol

Try adding all the items into your cart, and see if the coupon takes off 20% your entire purchase.

bought blk/whits again with that couple after oki sent me my money eariler

if this mog cancels this **** too..

$44 bucks off a $219.99 order with free shipping! Today has been a good day.

I can't wait to have both in hand. Might just do an unboxing video. Been wanting these babies for quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom