OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^Im pretty sure they will hit the discount rack. The amount of people who actually care about trainers is really small compared to JB, UB, and other adidas products. It sounds like there is a lot of hype only cause we are in a thread of like minded individuals.
yep thats why i kinda wanna wait and see what happens. this is honestly the best cw we have gotten next to the OG cws since the trainers tarted coming back but nobody is checking for trainers. resale on every cw besides the OGs are near retail or below and the resale on the OG retros aint all that high either

^Guess sarcasm seems to go over some people’s head. I edited my comment for those who lack the ability to pick up on it.

^Guess sarcasm seems to go over some people’s head. I edited my comment for those who lack the ability to pick up on it.
lol nah i get that kanye part, but some ppl take that seriously & find it a reason to hype up this shoe instead of genuinely liking it.

Last edited:
wonder if those will sit long enough for discount. Might have to cop on release and just sit on them for a week to see how they sell.

If Nike wants them hyped, they will be a pain in the a** to get. Sadly, that's the way it is. Minus BS hype, those would typically sit.

NDC photos

AH8396-003

(Right click and view in new window for full size photos)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

IN

IMG_8092.GIF

Attachments

• IMG_8092.GIF
    IMG_8092.GIF
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
Oreos came in from sns. Very nice. I could prob stick with an 11, but Im gonna try and get rid of these and get my normal 10.5. Just a little more toe room than Id like.

they might have at a couple places. those ones sold pretty well though. some people missed on the white/blacks and ate those up.

Every pair other than the legacy OG pairs have gone on discount. I doubt these will be any different.

Even though this “Raptor” cw is my favorite FKT overall, I have a feeling they won’t sell well to the general public. I just want to secure a pair with Nike (dat return policy!) just in case.

So my footlocker.ca pear finally came in.. and of course footlocker canada sends their shoes without double boxing.
IMG_20180308_162247.jpg
IMG_20180308_165019.jpg

After owning both pears, I definitely prefer the white over black. Going to beat the black pair first then wear white

So my footlocker.ca pear finally came in.. and of course footlocker canada sends their shoes without double boxing.
IMG_20180308_162247.jpg
IMG_20180308_165019.jpg

After owning both pears, I definitely prefer the white over black. Going to beat the black pair first then wear white

Great pickups!

Canadian Footlocker >

Footlocker US holding out hard smh
footlocker.com didn't drop them? maybe they spelled them wrong too lol
footlocker.ca advertised the black/white trainers to drop on february 27 but it was no where in sight. but everyone copped on march 1st because
footlocker put them up as "flyknit TRAINIER".. spelling trainer wrong so no one knew about it and they sat on the website for a few days, unbelievable on footlocker's end.

Back
Top Bottom