OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nikelabs for work today
IMG_1690.JPG

I know that I usually am tired of people saying the slight differences in sizing in the racers.... But I just got my trainers with the red soles... and they fit huge. When I got the pale greys, the size 9 was extremely tight in the forefoot. I got a size 9 in the khakis, and they fit huge. My heels are slipping like crazy, and the shoes are tied extra tight. I don't understand it anymore.

The inconsistency in sizing is real for the FKTs. My BWs from Europe fit slightly bigger, but my Red Soled FKTs fit just the way I like. I went TTS for the FKTs btw.

Last edited:
^ same, I ordered my racer size. I will only order the trainers from Nike.com. I don't think I'm going to risk it with the sizing when I have to pay return shipping.

I know that I usually am tired of people saying the slight differences in sizing in the racers.... But I just got my trainers with the red soles... and they fit huge. When I got the pale greys, the size 9 was extremely tight in the forefoot. I got a size 9 in the khakis, and they fit huge. My heels are slipping like crazy, and the shoes are tied extra tight. I don't understand it anymore.

It’s crazy how off they are. My white/blacks from last year fit perfect. Pale greys are tight in the toes. And the black/whites fit huge.

Great pickup for sub $100

Weather is picking up here in NYC and giving Jays a rest now. Time to reintroduce the FKT and FKR.

Rocking my MC3s today.. love how they pop under the sun. So many lookers on my way to work this morning lol

Olives to get some chick fil a breakfast <3
unds the black/white trainers to the gym..would rec not to squat in them. usually get good heel drive in my racers but not these. very comfy tho would buy again
looking for the white/black trainer 200 and under(impossible prob, unless restock) + pale grays/white gums under retail...oh yeah, found out footlocker had the black/white for retail zzz oh well.

thumbnail (3).jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg

Olives to get some chick fil a breakfast <3
unds the black/white trainers to the gym..would rec not to squat in them. usually get good heel drive in my racers but not these. very comfy tho would buy again
looking for the white/black trainer 200 and under(impossible prob, unless restock) + pale grays/white gums under retail...oh yeah, found out footlocker had the black/white for retail zzz oh well.

thumbnail (3).jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg
Why is the tongue so high on your racers? Also no offense but your foot might be too wide for racers at least that's what it looks like in that pic

Why is the tongue so high on your racers? Also no offense but your foot might be too wide for racers at least that's what it looks like in that pic
i know you aint sayin they fake but im sayin, they aint fake lol, i got them from nikes website :tongue: they pulled up all the way/thats how i wear em/pic angle..and yeah i should have went 8.5 in all my racers. my feet fat af zzzzzz.thats how god made me. those are 8..thats why my oreos have a hole in em zzzzzzz and i never got a replacement pair when they were under 100...regrets..imma damn near just stitch that hole and still rock em to the gym LUL

thumbnail (4).jpg

i know you aint sayin they fake but im sayin, they aint fake lol, i got them from nikes website :tongue: they pulled up all the way/thats how i wear em/pic angle..and yeah i should have went 8.5 in all my racers. my feet fat af zzzzzz.thats how god made me. those are 8..thats why my oreos have a hole in em zzzzzzz and i never got a replacement pair when they were under 100...regrets..imma damn near just stitch that hole and still rock em to the gym LUL

thumbnail (4).jpg
Not saying they fake but they just look awkward AF. They definitely don't look like they fit you bro. My feet are wide AF but they don't look like that on my feet lmao.

Back
Top Bottom