OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thoughts on going rate for a Sz 10 Cheetos in DS condition?

I paid resell about two years ago but would like to see what some think is a good selling point. finally come to terms to sell them.
i put a pair on eBay a couple months ago size 9 DS cheetos and started the auction at 99 cents. 7 day auction sold for $450.

cheeto proof.png

Last edited:
i put a pair on eBay a couple months ago size 9 DS cheetos and started the auction at 99 cents. 7 day auction sold for $450.

cheeto proof.png
If I knew they were gonna sell for that much I would've cleaned up stock at the outlets when I saw them a while back...

Which outlet were the cheetos spotted and what price? Just curious. Cheers!
I meant clearance my bad! And ADC and a bunch of other sites had it sitting on sale for under $100. I told myself nah because I don't mess with orange and yellow much especially both on one shoe.

I meant clearance my bad! And ADC and a bunch of other sites had it sitting on sale for under $100. I told myself nah because I don't mess with orange and yellow much especially both on one shoe.

Which sites had it under $100? All I remember is the run.com having it for $60 or $70 on the glitch. I got mine for $120 from rrw, but it def wasn't as widely available or under $100 often.

Yeah definitely ADC. Might've been the 20% extra clearance that put it under 100 but it was definitely in the sale section. This was so long ago I even remember people saying they returned their pair even tho they got it for around $70. I'm sure if you searched it in the search bar something will pop up.

^ they didn't go on sale on Nike.com. The first racers to go on sale were the red/black. After that, nothing went on sale until the pink/orange pair. The yellow pair was during racer mania, and Nike.com wasn't putting anything on sale for a couple years.

^ they didn't go on sale on Nike.com. The first racers to go on sale were the red/black. After that, nothing went on sale until the pink/orange pair. The yellow pair was during racer mania, and Nike.com wasn't putting anything on sale for a couple years.
So am I thinking of a different colorway? Probably mixing it up with another colorway that had cheeto in it lol.

Edit: Yep I was thinking of the hot cheeto pair. Just realized it was not the same. My bad, yall can move on now lmao.

Around the time Brave Blue/Volt was popping up at clearance stores about 2.5 yrs ago a very limited number of Cheetos were available but you had to either have perfect timing or a connect. Got my brother a 10 (or 10.5?) for $79

Around the time Brave Blue/Volt was popping up at clearance stores about 2.5 yrs ago a very limited number of Cheetos were available but you had to either have perfect timing or a connect. Got my brother a 10 (or 10.5?) for $79

I remember that... you hooked me up with the brave blues and said that there might be a couple cheetos heading that way as well. Those were the good ol days.

The great Cheeto deal was when a website (they got bought out by Finishline) put them up for $70, a week after they came out. It was a mistake, but they honored it.

The great Cheeto deal was when a website (they got bought out by Finishline) put them up for $70, a week after they came out. It was a mistake, but they honored it.

Run.com! My pair from them had well over 1,000mi

Easy pass on that new cw. Which color code is that btw?

-edit-
They appear to be the 202 cw
“202 VELVET BROWN/NEUTRAL OLIVE-SAIL-BLACK-TOTAL ORANGE 6/1”

Last edited:
UPDATED
Credit to @nyc757

2017 Flyknit Trainer
$150
AH8396

UPCOMING:
-202 VELVET BROWN/NEUTRAL OLIVE-SAIL-BLACK-TOTAL ORANGE 6/1
-007 BLACK/BLACK-WHITE (RD TBD)
-601 UNIVERSITY RED/BLACK-WHITE (RD TBD)
-203 GOLDEN BEIGE/BLACK-BLACK-GUM LIGHT BROWN (RD TBD)

RELEASED 2018:
-006 ATMOSPHERE GREY/ VAST GREY/ PHOTO BLUE/ THUNDER GREY 4/5
-201 NEUTRAL OLIVE/VELVET BROWN-SAIL-UNIV RED-MOON PARTICLE 4/5
-102 WHITE/WHITE- WHITE-GUM LT BROWN-PURE PLATINUM 4/1
-300 CARGO KHAKI/ SAIL/ BRIGHT CITRON/ BLACK 3/15
-003 BLACK/ WHITE/ SIREN RED 3/15
-004 BLACK/ANTHRACITE-BLACK 2/23
-005 BLACK/WHITE-WHITE 2/27

RELEASED 2017:

-400 CIRRUS BLUE/BLACK-WHITE 9/21
-500 NIGHT PURPLE/BLACK-WHITE 11/1
-600 SUNSET TINT/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-700 BRIGHT CITRON/BLACK-WHITE 10/1
-001 PALE GREY/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-100 WHITE/BLACK-WHITE 8/24

-200 MEDIUM OLIVE/BLACK-WHITE 6/1

Only three more cws after the 202s;
007, 607 and 203.

The 201s/Olive-Reds are undoubtedly my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom