OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Olives to get some chick fil a breakfast <3
unds the black/white trainers to the gym..would rec not to squat in them. usually get good heel drive in my racers but not these. very comfy tho would buy again
looking for the white/black trainer 200 and under(impossible prob, unless restock) + pale grays/white gums under retail...oh yeah, found out footlocker had the black/white for retail zzz oh well.

thumbnail (3).jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg

That tongue is wild lol how do you even get it to stay like that?

Has anyone used a fabric marker on their fkywire? I want my 2018 oreo to have white flywire instead of black

Wearing no show socks right? How do you deal with the heel tab digging into your heels when walking? I'm wearing ankle cut socks so I don't feel the tab too much.

Yep, so far so good. Haven't had any ankle rubbing problems yet. I thought of that problem when I got unpadded trainers even from the 2012 releases but it's been rub-free since. I guess going TTS with these help prevent the rubbing cuz it's snug.

Thoughts on going rate for a Sz 10 Cheetos in DS condition?

I paid resell about two years ago but would like to see what some think is a good selling point. finally come to terms to sell them.

Thoughts on going rate for a Sz 10 Cheetos in DS condition?

I paid resell about two years ago but would like to see what some think is a good selling point. finally come to terms to sell them.

They've been consistently going for $400 - $500 in the last few months.

cheetos go for like 220-250(cash value) DS .. you can get 300 if you find the right buyer.. try posting on it stockx or goat.

cheetos go for like 220-250(cash value) DS .. you can get 300 if you find the right buyer.. try posting on it stockx or goat.

appreciate the feedback, had the same price range in mind. think i'll be taking a hit as long as it isnt significant.

Anyone try the golf racers yet?

Yeah, what do you want to know about them?

Sizing should be half to full size down from standard racer size.

Insole is softer, and it has a bit of a memory foam type lining/padding in the heel cup.

Collar is slightly higher

Not as breathable as the standard racer dude to the plastic blocking some of the ventilation holes.

tenor.gif

you trolling?

never mind, think i'll just list them for what i paid and see where it goes.

Not at all man. There have been many bids on goat for $450 in the last couple months. Dude on here sold one on eBay for 450. Size 9ds

Yeah, what do you want to know about them?

Sizing should be half to full size down from standard racer size.

Insole is softer, and it has a bit of a memory foam type lining/padding in the heel cup.

Collar is slightly higher

Not as breathable as the standard racer dude to the plastic blocking some of the ventilation holes.

Thank you! Sizing could be tricky since I’m usually a 13 in racers and I don’t believe they made 12.5.

How are they on the course? Bottom is the same as the 90’s right?

You wear size 10 right? There's a $400 offer on goat right now

IMG_1802.PNG

I got lucky on ebay and caught a DS size 8.5 for $175 shipped like 3 months ago. I was so happy.

Then I came across a used pair, but I cleaned them up real nice. I want to keep them as a backup, but I also will throw them up and see if I can get retail for them.

Back
Top Bottom