OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
That's why you buy from Nike direct when possible, so you can show up with the original $150 receipt and pocket the difference from the come up

Pillowcase is so the flyknit doesnt get snagged

Yeah, that’s the reasoning. Think of the pillow case as one of those delicate garment bags. If you are just washing the shoes by themselves, it’s probably not necessary.

Ontario mills California has the all white with gum sold full size run in the aisles . 79.99 I didn’t bite I don’t like that you can’t really see the swoosh on them . Good deal though if you ask me

Ontario mills California has the all white with gum sold full size run in the aisles . 79.99 I didn’t bite I don’t like that you can’t really see the swoosh on them . Good deal though if you ask me

I say anything under $89 is a good deal for trainers. I’m waiting for these to get around that range.
Nike_Flyknit_Trainer_Black_White_AH8396-007-1_1024x1024.jpg

I’m waiting for that too. I paid 130 each for the black/whites and the reds. If id known they’d be this plentiful id of waited longer. Oh well, win some lose some.

No worries. I’m sure most of us has spent retail or a little under retail on a shoe that later on could be had for less.

Latest one for me is when I paid almost full price for the stash Spiridon, now on goat or stock x, you can get a DS pair for like $80. Win some and lose some for sure.

That pic is from a bachelor party in Miami this past weekend. I still get so many compliments on these shoes. I think I need to pick up an extra pair or two.

Those white trainers are tempting, but I dont want to deal with the trouble of potentially dealing with fakes/order never coming

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom