OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
E07B135F-5E9B-42BE-B74D-414F88AAEB2B.jpeg
Has the new Jordan Racer been discussed?? Lol I feel like I want to like them but shouldn’t :rofl:

Aesthetically, I honestly dig them a lot. They just don’t have Zoom Air in them, but I plan on changing that (Tenacity Sole = Forefoot and Heel Zoom X Flight Speed Plate). They’ll be a part of my next sole swap batch.

465D39DB-749B-4223-B0D7-8BD02B9E558A.jpeg

71001F50-843B-4FBC-B857-C75FB7F98A3B.jpeg

Cleaned my flyknits the other day. Stepped in mud at the local track near my place after a quick run.

Old toothbrush + detergent + cold wash on the machine = :pimp:

Left the soap settle on the knit after scrubbing it and it definitely made the colors pop again.

IMG_2196.JPG

IMG_2197.JPG

I took a shot.... came out to $163 after shipping. Payed with Apple Pay, so at least I’ll be protected if they are fakes. There was a “techvibes” article about how they are anti-fakes establishment, so hopefully it’s good.

Did you ever get your pair?
I sent that link to my friend who sent to his friend who needed & they hit dude up today with a cancelled order saying they were sold out and it was a mistake on their site. :smh:

PO

Did you ever get your pair?
I sent that link to my friend who sent to his friend who needed & they hit dude up today with a cancelled order saying they were sold out and it was a mistake on their site. :smh:

PO

They supposedly shipped, but there’s no tracking number provided. I tried contacting them, and haven’t heard anything back.

Co-worker is heading out to japan next week. Anything “exclusive” out there that they should look out for?
How about best shops to hit up?

^ Tell him to find some old waffle racers for me!

The reality is that when it comes to shoes, they’re all pretty much the same. I enjoy going to more specialty stores like apparel. Nike stuff is all the same for shoes.

Last edited:
Thanks, icegrillz icegrillz

It's a beautiful colorway. One of those "impulsive moments" I had 4 years ago. Saw it at Nike store and I just had to have it :lol:

Bought this shade of blue to remedy the paint chipping

IMG_2262.JPG

Back
Top Bottom