OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
1.0 multi today

37194826-4536-448F-85E7-3926956001E3.jpeg

Gents, would anyone in here be interested in a pair of MC 3.0’s Sz 10.5? Please let me know.

Got them off eBay during the promo code about two weeks ago for a pretty cheap price and was going to use them for a sole swap but time isn’t on my side and I can’t find a cheap ZF as a donor

20180825_201057.jpg

$60 a piece from the outlet. Glad I returned my TB pair from release day and stayed patient.

Going to throw black laces into the white/gums and see how it turns out. Painting the swoosh black might be another option as well. Love love love how it's a cream color

Where were they shipped from? Also the trainers are no longer on the website, hopefully they come through

Well, it says it was international shipping (I’m in the US). That article online said the company is from Toronto. So I would assume they are coming from Canada.

20180825_201057.jpg

$60 a piece from the outlet. Glad I returned my TB pair from release day and stayed patient.

Going to throw black laces into the white/gums and see how it turns out. Painting the swoosh black might be another option as well. Love love love how it's a cream color
If you don’t mind what outlet and was $60 normal price?

Gents, would anyone in here be interested in a pair of MC 3.0’s Sz 10.5? Please let me know.

Got them off eBay during the promo code about two weeks ago for a pretty cheap price and was going to use them for a sole swap but time isn’t on my side and I can’t find a cheap ZF as a donor

How much

^ they’re actually pretty nice. They fit the same as a racer, and are somewhat narrow. It seems as though they don’t have any zoom unit in it though.

Back
Top Bottom