OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I need volt trainers to drop down to a reasonable price. These $500 askings are ridiculous. I get they are hard to find but trainers are dead.

I need volt trainers to drop down to a reasonable price. These $500 askings are ridiculous. I get they are hard to find but trainers are dead.

What's worse is the dude on eBay trying to sell his DS MC 1.0 racers for almost $800 :lol: Even during flyknit hype I can't see him getting anywhere near that.

Hey NT fam, anywhere I can grab the blk/wht trainers in a 11? I saw them on footlocker yesterday but now they only have 11.5 plus.

^ keep checking. Champs and footlocker keep cycling sizes up (and for whatever reason, even though they are the same company, some sizes work on one and not on the other). I picked up an 8.5 after checking in a couple times per day last week. Eventually, it worked and shipped. Don’t forget to use the discount codes as well that are on the site.

^ keep checking. Champs and footlocker keep cycling sizes up (and for whatever reason, even though they are the same company, some sizes work on one and not on the other). I picked up an 8.5 after checking in a couple times per day last week. Eventually, it worked and shipped. Don’t forget to use the discount codes as well that are on the site.
Thanks for the tip. The only reason why I didn't cop yesterday was because I was waiting for a discount code. Funny how when a footlocker code popped up today that my size disappeared. I guess I need to be quicker next time around.

36EA7C54-4C7D-42F7-B30D-CC87402F4800.jpeg
FSR @leesburg outlet in Virginia.

I'm calling them and ordering on Wednesday. If they won't ship to me in Texas, I'll have them ship it to the rents in Maryland. Good Looking out! I've been wanted those Reds.

Ended on passing on the $50 outlets blacks and reds. Smh but holidays and winter.. wouldn’t get much wear

I'm calling them and ordering on Wednesday. If they won't ship to me in Texas, I'll have them ship it to the rents in Maryland. Good Looking out! I've been wanted those Reds.

Where in Texas are you? They got them at Allen Outlets

I'm in Houston unfortunately. That's North of Dallas. I might make a trip to Oklahoma next week, so if I do, I'm make my boys stop there.

Scooped up my third pair of Cheetos (ran my original into the ground with +500mi and had my second one swapped onto an LR sole). I saw them preowned on eBay with a BIN of $100 shipped, and I copped immediately! Their overall condition is a lot better than I expected. If you're an NTer, many THANKS! :nthat:
Cheeto.png

Last edited:
I’d probably sell all my racers for $100/each if someone bought them as a package.

I probably ask you this every year but are you from sufu? The legend that made everyone start wearing BDU?

And I agree with you, I have so many racers that I hoarded because I was in love with them but I no longer care for but no one wants racers anymore.

I probably ask you this every year but are you from sufu? The legend that made everyone start wearing BDU?

And I agree with you, I have so many racers that I hoarded because I was in love with them but I no longer care for but no one wants racers anymore.

I am, lol. No legend man, just an inspired man at an early age. That hype coming full circle again though. :lol:

I think it ends today. 30% your purchase. Everything eligible. I think they pulled or moved all the trainers as I didn't see a single one anywhere at my local (Orange)

Back
Top Bottom