OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
55BE244F-710A-46CC-A5DA-CC754203B339.jpeg

Damn I got off at work at 5pm today. Thought the outlet closed at 8pm, but it was 6pm. I missed the sale. I wanted to see if I could get a price adjustment. I copped both pairs last week.

Got these for $35 at my local outlet with their extra 30% off entire store. Got an extra pair for my boy too, too good a deal to pass up!

20181215_170419.jpg
My local outlet brought up the price to $99.99 before putting them on the hash wall. Sucks because I could have copped when they were $49.99 black Friday weekend with an additional 35% off... But my lady has been mad at my latest cops. Hard walking away from those red and beige pairs.

I’m not sure if the sweats come in different fits/leg openings. I was just looking for cheap sweats for the house but I ended up with something better for $8 LOL!

salacious crumb salacious crumb hahaha! I know what you mean but these ones are different. It’s something you can wear in and out of the house.

I’ll take a pic of the tag when I get home

what size should I get in trainers if I'm a TTS 8 but wear 8.5 in racers and UB 1.0? Also, how do trainers fare for a gym shoe.

Happy New Year!

Let's revive this thread. I declare February to be #FLYKNITFEBRUARY

I'll rock a different pair of Flyknits each day and post them for 28 days.

I hope you guys can join in too!

Let's show our love for the flyknits!

Back
Top Bottom