OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
9F0B10FC-1971-44E6-9FDD-48C42CB9501E.jpeg
Wearing Lagoons today. Just grabbed whatever pair I saw first.

Was going through my closet, and I have the original release of the Trainers in the Black/Volt colorway that was for the 2012 Olympics. Forgot I even had them.

Worth anything these days?

^ they’re listed for high prices (~$300+) on StockX and goat, but I don’t think they’re selling at those prices. I’ve been watching some on eBay that are slightly used and they aren’t even going for $200.

^ they’re listed for high prices (~$300+) on StockX and goat, but I don’t think they’re selling at those prices. I’ve been watching some on eBay that are slightly used and they aren’t even going for $200.

Good looks :pimp:

Can't put the Olympic ones on Stockx without the box, but I think you're right doesn't look like any actual sales.

Shoepalace has a handful of scattered sizes in 3 flyknit racer cws (green/grey, orange/grey, orange/black/pink) plus close to a fsr of fireberry racers for $60 shipped each. Site has them listed at $79.99, use code NY25 to knock the price down (code ends tonight).

Shoepalace has a handful of scattered sizes in 3 flyknit racer cws (green/grey, orange/grey, orange/black/pink) plus close to a fsr of fireberry racers for $60 shipped each. Site has them listed at $79.99, use code NY25 to knock the price down (code ends tonight).

Thanks broski. I picked up the fire berries. I wish the orange/grey had a 9.

Back
Top Bottom