OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Free Flyknit 4.0
Those look 
pimp.gif

anyone know where I can get black/white flyknit trainers for retail?

and on a side note, those neo turquiose racers need to restock already. I've been waiting since new years
mean.gif
RRS has a Size 14 below retail. Random sizes pop up sometimes for different pairs.

Well we all need that kind of luck you have
smokin.gif
Only thing i got lucky on was the $80 MC Trainers. A TON of people in this thread got $121 MC Racers from RRS.

A few orders of the MC Racers were canceled, who in turn are the only people venting their frustration about a perfectly fine online shop. Thus, the negative feedback is in the forefront. Because the majority of people who don't have problems with RRS, don't need to post about how great they are.

Point is all online shops are going to have their hiccups every now and then. Who cares.

Last edited:
Only thing i got lucky on was the $80 MC Trainers. A TON of people in this thread got $121 MC Racers from RRS.

A few orders of the MC Racers were canceled, who in turn are the only people venting their frustration about a perfectly fine online shop. Thus, the negative feedback is in the forefront. Because the majority of people who don't have problems with RRS, don't need to post about how great they are.

Point is all online shops are going to have their hiccups every now and then. Who cares.

I was just giving you props for those purchases you had :D

Grabbed these at the clearance store for $49 this weekend.
Never knew how bright the orange was in person, one of my favorite Flyknit combos ever surprisingly.

Now I don't normally condone lace swaps in Flyknits, but I thought these kind of worked, considering I cannot stand the ribbons.

Picked up a pair of Racers and I gotta say these are the most comfortable shoes ever IMO. Def going to cop another pair
smokin.gif

Never knew how bright the orange was in person, one of my favorite Flyknit combos ever surprisingly.

Now I don't normally condone lace swaps in Flyknits, but I thought these kind of worked, considering I cannot stand the ribbons.
Where did you purchase them for at such a bargain price? (If you don't mind sharing).

TOTALLY SNOOZED

fell asleep today and forgot i was watching an ebay auction for a pair of vnds neo turquoise racers in my size sell for $100 less than average asking price of $250 on the bay. SMH :smh:

search continues for a size 11 decently priced

TOTALLY SNOOZED

fell asleep today and forgot i was watching an ebay auction for a pair of vnds neo turquoise racers in my size sell for $100 less than average asking price of $250 on the bay. SMH
mean.gif

search continues for a size 11 decently priced
Heartbroken Bro I had a couple of those happen to me .

MC Trainers came in from RRS and my first/only pair of Chukkas came in from Nike. So I finally took a photo of my collection (clean/deadstock pairs). Only Flyknits of mine missing in this photo are dirty Red Trainers, everyday White Trainers and everyday MC Racers. I'm still tentative on putting those in my washing machine.

Blacked out (painted) the flywire on the Black Lunars. Planning on doing the same to my White/Black Racers if I don't end up selling them first.

Excuse the horrible iPhone 4 photo with zero natural lighting.

Last edited:

Here is my collection for now. I wear all of them, not into collecting and keeping them for the sake of having them. Off loaded my black trainers and platinum chukka today for that reason. My favorites are the multi colors, both pairs.

agreed. these racers are beautiful in person. the pictures don't do them justice. they made me want the purple racers. 

but am i the only one that likes the ribbon laces and does anyone have a personal pic of the purple racers? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom