OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
alright, i asked before, but i am finally gonna pull the trigger.  flyknit racers in black/white/volt.  what should i get for size?

im 8 in roshe, 8 in trainers, mayflies, and 8.5 for lunar2 (8 is more snug)

also, whats the best place to get it now, rrs?

do you have a wide foot? i don't. I'm a 9.5 in roshe's, trainers, racers, and lunar 1's. i'd go with an 8.

RRS probably has the best price if your size is available. I know runningwarehouse has them for 135 with code runblog10. they have overnight shipping if you're in California.

Tag for the starwberry lemonade racers

Samples [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Not meaning to disrespect, but that's nike's game on any "hot" shoe.  Average person has no chance to get.  Think about it, why would you make the doernbacher (sp) in such limited quantities when the money goes to a kid's charity?  I was told, true or not, that nike gets a percentage of all nike sales on ebay.  If true, just think about that,  profit off first sale, money with no ad cost, shipping or warehouse cost.  Pretty sweet.  Have you every tried a nike.com pickup on saturday morning at 8.  Sold out before you can blink an eye.  At only one per customer, then dude is selling like 10 of em on ebay. I've begun to rant, please forgive

Everything seems to pop up when I'm asleep too, bad thing is I'm on the West Coast so all website updates happen in the middle of the night :x

West coast as well. Was awake doing nothing and saw my page monitor so I checked it out :tongue:

Saw the size 10 neo turqs last night before I went to sleep, for some reason random stuff seems to pop up late at night on ndc

Not meaning to disrespect, but that's nike's game on any "hot" shoe.  Average person has no chance to get.  Think about it, why would you make the doernbacher (sp) in such limited quantities when the money goes to a kid's charity?  I was told, true or not, that nike gets a percentage of all nike sales on ebay.  If true, just think about that,  profit off first sale, money with no ad cost, shipping or warehouse cost.  Pretty sweet.  Have you every tried a nike.com pickup on saturday morning at 8.  Sold out before you can blink an eye.  At only one per customer, then dude is selling like 10 of em on ebay. I've begun to rant, please forgive
I seriously hope you didn't believe that statement for 1 split second.  If you did, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you on the cheap.

heads up..

I was able to phone order racers 526628-010 dark grey, black/white from nike running at the grove LA

-Jason

anyone got any leads for a pair of size 9 black FlyKnit Trainer+'s? Tried using the style code, but the two stores I found didn't have them... :x

Forgive me if I'm incorrect, but aren't the racers unisex? Seeing as most colors are geared towards the guys, it doesn't seem that insane that they're releasing more feminine colors.
you are correct... people forget this...

color is nice for a chick...there are beasts on here that buy womens colorways all the time! lol.. just go to the Rose or Air Max 1 thread 

anyone got any leads for a pair of size 9 black FlyKnit Trainer+'s? Tried using the style code, but the two stores I found didn't have them...
sick.gif
I was able to phone order a 10.5.. call nike.com and ask them to do a product search. they located my trainers at a outlet store for around 90 bux shipped

anyone got any leads for a pair of size 9 black FlyKnit Trainer+'s? Tried using the style code, but the two stores I found didn't have them... :x

I was able to phone order a 10.5.. call nike.com and ask them to do a product search. they located my trainers at a outlet store for around 90 bux shipped

That's actually what I did. Found 2 stores with black trainers, and 1 store with white trainers. When I called, all 3 stores didn't have them. :x

this just popped up... but the page is not avail...somethings goin on..

you can see 526628-010 in the middle

which is someone was just able to order them from The Grove

luckily i saved the page and was able to snag this screen shot 

Last edited:

this just popped up... but the page is not avail...somethings goin on..

you can see 526628-010 in the middle

which is someone was just able to order them from The Grove

luckily i saved the page and was able to snag this screen shot 
hmmm I don't see it on my phone =/ id rather get the free shipping. haha

Back
Top Bottom