OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

why the price drop on the free flyknits? might cop a red pair from local nike outlet for $70
Noticed that too. Had a chance to buy a pair for 70. So I tried them on for the first time and hated the silhouette.

Ironically I ended up buying a $40 pair of Black Lunars (seen in my photo). Another Flyknit shape I don't like. But I got them b/c the blacks actually don't look as bulky as every other Lunar colorway...and b/c $40 for a pair of black runners/beaters is a nice deal.

Last edited:
via kicksdeals.com http://kicksdeals.com/2014/02/03/nike-flyknit-racer-sailvolt-black-4/

NIKE FLYKNIT RACER sail/black/volt

runningwarehouse.com

$135 shipped within 48 states using code: runblog10

FSR

Last edited:
and unfortunately I do not have a lot of it.

Just needed someone to talk me out of doing something crazy..

Please do not do it. It really isn't worth it. Just keep checking your local craigslist ads and thats how I got my pair for 180.

MC Trainers came in from RRS and my first/only pair of Chukkas came in from Nike. So I finally took a photo of my collection (clean/deadstock pairs). Only Flyknits of mine missing in this photo are dirty Red Trainers, everyday White Trainers and everyday MC Racers. I'm still tentative on putting those in my washing machine.

Blacked out (painted) the flywire on the Black Lunars. Planning on doing the same to my White/Black Racers if I don't end up selling them first.

Excuse the horrible iPhone 4 photo with zero natural lighting.
I want to paint the white inner part of my racers also!! pls tell me how or what you use.

Jason

I'll take those FK Free 2's.  The white ones will come in real handy for the spring/summer

Nice find on the Pic

Repped

Anyone else know where to get the Nike Flyknit Trainer + HTM color black/white? Because these shoes' value on ebay is ludacris.

Forgive me if I'm incorrect, but aren't the racers unisex? Seeing as most colors are geared towards the guys, it doesn't seem that insane that they're releasing more feminine colors.
I'll reserve my final critique after seeing these in person. Honestly, they look interesting. :smile:

I want to paint the white inner part of my racers also!! pls tell me how or what you use.

Jason
I'm not planning on painting the whole medial/inner white side of my White/Black Racers.

I'm just planning to paint the White Flywire that is exposed on he lateral/outer black side of the shoe. And maybe paint the tongue black as well.

Anyone else know where to get the Nike Flyknit Trainer + HTM color black/white? Because these shoes' value on ebay is ludacris.

Weren't the HTM models quickstrikes? I don't understand why they would make so little quantities of it when there's a lot of people that would get them. It would be really hard to get them without getting raped

Weren't the HTM models quickstrikes? I don't understand why they would make so little quantities of it when there's a lot of people that would get them. It would be really hard to get them without getting raped
Yes, unfortunately that's true. Around how much do they usually go for now a days?

alright, i asked before, but i am finally gonna pull the trigger.  flyknit racers in black/white/volt.  what should i get for size?

im 8 in roshe, 8 in trainers, mayflies, and 8.5 for lunar2 (8 is more snug)

also, whats the best place to get it now, rrs?

Back
Top Bottom