OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

hmmm I don't see it on my phone =/ id rather get the free shipping. haha
ya.. i bookmarked the page..

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/mens/1j7Z7puZ1jo?sortOrder=publishDate|desc&sl=nike%20flyknit

also shows the orange racers on sale 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smile.gif

All of this activity excites me. Also. Anyone wh a discount code pm me wh some love

Last edited:
Nice little restock....was hoping for the MC racer to restock....

ill wait for the grey racers to go on sale...

weird/surprising restocks today. would definitely buy the greys for 120 + 20% off coupon code.

i'll be waiting for them to be discounted...

I was able to phone order a 10.5.. call nike.com and ask them to do a product search. they located my trainers at a outlet store for around 90 bux shipped
how do you go about this? Just call Nike and ask them if they can see if a store carries them?

Also is there an extra 20% off code on the available flyknits on NDC?

how do you go about this? Just call Nike and ask them if they can see if a store carries them?

Also is there an extra 20% off code on the available flyknits on NDC?
No active coupons out right now or it would have been posted here.

im scared to wait on the grey racers. i tend to wait too long and my size sells out.

Grey won't sell out lol. It looks identical from the black just the medial side of it. Be patient!

I need to double up on the MC Trainers...NDC needs to drop their price on those and once again....RESTOCK THE MC RACERS!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom