OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I never really understood the hype around the MC Racers.  I had a couple pairs and saw someone wearing them, but the colors just didn't work for me.  

going to ask another stupid sizing question. i found white/black trainers in a 9.5 for a good price i think but im usually a tts 10 in everything. would me hoping a 9.5 would fit me be too much? lol 

If you really want you could try rocking them w.o the insole.

Steaming them might give u more room too.

Last edited:
If you really want you could try rocking them w.o the insole.

Steaming them might give u more room too.
Naw, steaming shrinks the flyknit. Just wear them and they will stretch out over time and mold to your foot. That's the whole point of the flyknit material

They'be been back but they showed up as OOS. I was just wondering how on earth he got a pair and what size popped up. I'm gonna be salty as hell if its a an 11/11.5

I would love to see an order confirmation. When those popped up Friday they were out of stock and a nike rep said they were up by mistaken

I know this has probably been asked  a bunch of times but, does the fit differ between a padded flyknit trainer and a flyknit racer even though they are the same exact size?

Last edited:
Fit is a little more snug on the padded. Personally I still went half size down on the padded trainers. TTS is too roomy for me on the trainers, padded or nonpadded. The whole point is to get a snug, sock like fit. 

clearly to resell would be my guess
Actually I bought a couple pairs of the MC racers for a couple reasons.

1.  When I initially saw the photos online, they looked good to me.  Once I got them in hand, I thought they were ok, but they didn't blow me away.  I sat on them for a couple weeks to see if they would grow on me... they didn't.

2.  I was able to get both pairs for under retail.  I doubled up because it was  much easier to get two pairs at once rather than trying to secure a second pair for the same price if I did want to double up.

so i bought my black/white trainers almost a year ago and have maybe worn them twice, can't decide if i should keep them or try to sell them. i like the colorway and they look great on feet but i just struggle to find a practical use for them.

random post, kind of just thinking out loud

Fit is a little more snug on the padded. Personally I still went half size down on the padded trainers. TTS is too roomy for me on the trainers, padded or nonpadded. The whole point is to get a snug, sock like fit. 
You can always use it as a running/training shoe like it was made for.

Last edited:
so i bought my black/white trainers almost a year ago and have maybe worn them twice, can't decide if i should keep them or try to sell them. i like the colorway and they look great on feet but i just struggle to find a practical use for them.

practical use for them...?? wtf... these are sneakers bro... wear them... that is the ONLY use for them...

wait... you can use them as a door stop too

What size

Back
Top Bottom