OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
so i bought my black/white trainers almost a year ago and have maybe worn them twice, can't decide if i should keep them or try to sell them. i like the colorway and they look great on feet but i just struggle to find a practical use for them.

random post, kind of just thinking out loud
holla at me if they are a size 9 or 9.5

so i bought my black/white trainers almost a year ago and have maybe worn them twice, can't decide if i should keep them or try to sell them. i like the colorway and they look great on feet but i just struggle to find a practical use for them.

Damn, I would think blacks are suited for everyday wear. It's the whites that I'm having trouble finding a use for

they're going for ridiculous prices right now so sell if you need the cash lol

Where would i need to look to find a pair of HTMs? I really dont want to use ebay, looking for a 9.5, either DS or VERY lightly worn.

-Fresh

Damn, I would think blacks are suited for everyday wear. It's the whites that I'm having trouble finding a use for

That's what i thought when I bought them but i ended up just wearing different options for the most part. My white/black pair gets worn almost everday in the summer

You can sell them to me. I know theyre 11/11.5 
glasses.gif

whats the smallest size yall have seen for the racers? 

do they make them for women?

Lmao naw, these are getting unDS as soon as spring hits.

I'm trying to get a bulk of the first series. 
Haha worth a shot, can't seem to find a pair of those white trainers in 11/11.5 for less than $250 ._.

and to the guy asking about racers, I think the smallest size they make is a men's 3.5, at least that's what one of the nike reps told me.

Lmao naw, these are getting unDS as soon as spring hits.

I'm trying to get a bulk of the first series. 
Lol...speaking of bulk..

Im already beating the crap out of my 1 of 4 pairs already @ the gym and running in this brutal weather...I think once Summer/Fall hits..gonna unds the 2nd pair lol

Last edited:

Where you cop for 70?? RRS?
NDC had a clearance last month they were like $89.99 or something like that then there was a 20% off coupon from fatwallet and some other sites for like 2 or 3 days came out to be like $71 bucks and some change.
What he said...I had $5 off coupon for taking a  survey so that made my purchase $70/each for a total of $280 for 4 pairs....So now @af1 1982  , would that make you love the Cholorines that much as well? lol

Back
Top Bottom