OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
That's what i thought when I bought them but i ended up just wearing different options for the most part. My white/black pair gets worn almost everday in the summer
so what size are they?? pm me if they are an 8!

on a sidenote, just bought a pair of the grey/black racers that just came on NDC.  haven't seen these around the forum, do people not like them??

Last edited:
 they are nice, and brought up awhile ago. besides from a few racers (MC,Volt,Blue/Red), they dont get brought up much. 

People love the grey racers, they just sold out everywhere :lol:

Man I wish I copped the red and grey racers for like $120 on RRS when they were sitting

FlatFoot, multiple chlorines would be copped for $70 :lol:

on a sidenote, just bought a pair of the grey/black racers that just came on NDC.  haven't seen these around the forum, do people not like them??

Out of all my flyknits, I wear the grey racers the most.

What he said...I had $5 off coupon for taking a  survey so that made my purchase $70/each for a total of $280 for 4 pairs....So now @af1 1982
 , would that make you love the Cholorines that much as well? lol

Wait how'd you apply the 5 dollar coupon? I thought you could only use in store.

Yeah bought the grey racers when they first came on NDC

On a side note, i wish Nike put out more colors for the racers and trainers. Its been slow lately.
Exactly! I'm still crossing my fingers for a neo turq restock

Does anyone know where i can find the Black/White Flyknit Trainers in a Size 10 or 10.5? Im trying to avoid ebay prices. PLEAE HELP!

I wear my pair often. The only racers I own.

Reactions: lyl
Does anyone know where i can find the Black/White Flyknit Trainers in a Size 10 or 10.5? Im trying to avoid ebay prices. PLEAE HELP!

call and chat with a Nike rep. it seems like they are able to stock locate them. google the product number and then you can get the nike chat info from the nike outlet thread. this is discussed about every 4 pages or so. also they do fit true to size.

call and chat with a Nike rep. it seems like they are able to stock locate them. google the product number and then you can get the nike chat info from the nike outlet thread. this is discussed about every 4 pages or so. also they do fit true to size.
Thanks i really appreciate the advice!

If anyone decides to try and do this, please let me know if you were successful at finding any. I need some in 8 or 8.5. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom