OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
the time the neo's relased, i always rationalized that i wouldn't get it because i have the chlorines.. well, that rationalization is out the window with the last few pics of neo's i've seen 

I was like most people and opted to get MC Racers last spring/summer instead of MC Trainers. I finally decided to get the MC Trainers a couple months ago and was pleasantly surprised.

Once you have the MC Trainers in person you realize they're not a poor man's version of MC Racers. They're actually really nice bruh. Def get them if you can.

I kinda like them. Not as much as the originals, but they're nice. The white socks really throw it off, but good custom job!

Thanks man, I knew somebody would say something about the white socks :lol:

Last edited:
rockajs rockajs Lol thanks, and yeah
Thanks man, I knew somebody would say something about the white socks :lol:
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the all black, but it isn't a terrible look, the only thing I may have done differently is made the finish more of a matte black rather than the shiny look.

Agreed on the shiny look that wasn't what I was going for, I actually used the matte finish but they still came out with a gloss I'm not sure why.

A little disappointed in the Jason Markk product.

Still leaves discoloration on the soles. Feel like I was getting the same results with a toothbrush and dawn dish detergent :rolleyes

All the GS pairs :nthat: are getting looking nice!

Agreed on the shiny look that wasn't what I was going for, I actually used the matte finish but they still came out with a gloss I'm not sure why.

Yeah a matte finish might have made it have a better look. Just get some light sandpaper and take to it gently :lol: just kidding man I don't know how to make it to a matte finish. The man stick stick might know.

A little disappointed in the Jason Markk product.

Still leaves discoloration on the soles. Feel like I was getting the same results with a toothbrush and dawn dish detergent :rolleyes

Yeah I had some dark jean stains on my white trainers and Jason Markk helped to lighten it up a bit but didn't get them out :x

Last edited:
here is the toe on my pair. i dont want to be ungrateful but i think i am going to return these and just do another order on rrs.

Last edited:

I was like most people and opted to get MC Racers last spring/summer instead of MC Trainers. I finally decided to get the MC Trainers a couple months ago and was pleasantly surprised.

Once you have the MC Trainers in person you realize they're not a poor man's version of MC Racers. They're actually really nice bruh. Def get them if you can.

I kinda like them. Not as much as the originals, but they're nice. The white socks really throw it off, but good custom job!
Thanks man, I knew somebody would say something about the white socks
laugh.gif
I ONLY wear white socks with mine lol

Well that was quick!! Looks like someone trying to make a couple dollars of a pair they scored from RRS! I'm sure its one of the members here on NT!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

GS's came in and I wasted no time throwing them on immediately. Nice contrast in the toe box area and all around dope pair of FK's, quite possibly my favorite pair yet.

MC trainers are the poor mans mc racer? Nah I dont think so. I know everyone here likes the mc racers, as do I, but I just can't do the silhouette of the racer. To feminine for my style. I love the mc racer weave and colors but the shoe itself is not my style. The trainers still keep it a bit aggressive looking.

rawlife413 and birdsg your toes and overall contrast on your pairs look really good

the really light pairs look like someone kicked around a pile of charcoal with all white shoes

Last edited:
this is a long time friend of mine. we started DJing at the same time back in the 90's, used to have a DJ crew together. he moved to LA a few years ago, and started the indie electro group, LA Riots. been pretty successful with it.

he's into high end designer stuff, these are Saint Laurent jeans... bit much for most people, but cats like Jared Leto and Kid Cudi have helped make them popular. these particular ones are like $2K, but there's a leather version that's $7K.

around the same time he took this pic he came and played a gig here, and stayed for a few days last year, and wore these trainers the whole time. kinda helped sell me on them.
Nobody cares bruh

MC trainers are the poor mans mc racer? Nah I dont think so. I know everyone here likes the mc racers, as do I, but I just can't do the silhouette of the racer. To feminine for my style. I love the mc racer weave and colors but the shoe itself is not my style. The trainers still keep it a bit aggressive looking.
Racers>Trainers

Also, the trainers are way brighter and more feminine to me... 

But to each his own. 

I love all the MCs

Here's the toes on my Greyscales.

I love how one is predominately white and the other is predominately black. Just wish the black one was a little darker. The black stripes on the white toe are :pimp: :pimp:. Can't wait to rock em.

Last edited:
How much is a pair of worn once volt flyknit trainers in a size 13 worth? If I don't get them I can pass it on to another NT'er.

Here's the toes on my Greyscales.

I love how one is predominately white and the other is predominately black. Just wish the black one was a little darker. The black stripes on the white toe are :pimp: :pimp:. Can't wait to rock em.

Is there actual white in the weave or just grey and black? If it's 3 colors, might keep mine when they come.

Back
Top Bottom