OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

GS's came in and I wasted no time throwing them on immediately. Nice contrast in the toe box area and all around dope pair of FK's, quite possibly my favorite pair yet.

Sweet man! Cant wait for mine.

Loving these! Unfortunately though I think I might exchange them. After going down 1/2 size on the Neo's I think I prefer a snug fit on racers. Box was crushed in the back... thanks RRS
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Sharing my collection after trading Kobe 9 Masterpieces for Volt Racers, Red Racers, and White/Black Trainers to a homie. All DS too. Thankful!

Last edited:
My $70 chlorine racers from Maine came in today. They're such a shiieety colorway. Sz 12.5. Pm me if u want what I paid for them +17 shipping and fees. Please you'll be doing me a favor.
To each their own, such a good deal for a solid colorway. Glad i copped mine.

My $70 chlorine racers from Maine came in today. They're such a shiieety colorway. Sz 12.5. Pm me if u want what I paid for them +17 shipping and fees. Please you'll be doing me a favor.
aint no selling on forum pages...

Last edited:
I actually like the chlorine racers. Especially for the price, you can't go wrong with them.

Last edited:
Quote:
No selling here b. Dope colorway imo and you got them for over 50% off, but if you don't like em, you don't like em

The images of the Chlorine C/W posted on every website is no differ than the c/w in  person...so idk why you would be disappointed...lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom