OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
not my item but you guys seem to go crazy over the multi color trainers

ebay item #, size 12 for ~160 shipped, new in box

Last edited:
Wish the MC Trainers would hit the sales racks finally- was on the fence with them until I was looking through my summer wardrobe and spotted like 3 different polo's they'd look dope with. Might have to grab some soon.

So my aunt finally had a chance to bring these up for me here in Toronto

Some of you might remember me dropping the info on 2 nike stores that had stock on the flyknit racers neo turquoise cw in this thread maybe a month back...unfortunately for me at that time neither had my size 11 and some mentioned that possibly the good karma would return to me somehow...well, few days after i had posted the info the nike store in Michigan gives me a call back saying they located a size 11 and to make it sweeter they would give me a discount on them!

Approx $135 AFTER shipping and taxes = :nthat:

Sorry, flash on phone camera drowned out the pop of the colors

Last edited:
Uncle snapped a picture during Easter lunch.

Shoutouts to ILLustRAYt for these Volt trainers. Thanks brother. :smokin :smokin

Boredom Bonus: Time these black trainers a rest.

Last edited:
Can anybody confirm whether or not RunningWarehouse charges once the shoes are shipped? The grey/volts currently aren't shipping until June in my size. Just wanted to know how they handle payments.

Hey guys.. Not sure if it's a proper thing to do in this forum but I have a pair of black/white trainers in a US sized 9 bought on impulse.. Fully authentic, wondering if anyone wants them for mc racers? Size 9 would be good.... Sorry if this is the wrong place, I'm new.

Brazil sleeping on racers 
tongue.gif

and i believe its more expensive overseas in certain areas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom