OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Although it appears they've already released at Nike Boston, I spoke with an employee at Nike Atlanta who said the Lucid Green Racers were "on their whiteboard," which means they'll be arriving soon. He also mentioned the Neo Turquoise pair was on the whiteboard, so we could finally see a wider release of that colorway for those of you still on the hunt. Stay on the lookout at your local Nike stores.

Finally got my pair from RRS. Definitely feeling the weave of the toebox

Sweet. Really really dig the uneven weave.

Mine is still on its way from RRS, hoping the toebox is dark and contrasty.

Saw earlier that Flightclub has a pair of MC racers size 10.5 for 225
Repped for posting that. Copped :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Sucks that Flight Club doesn't use pics of the actual shoe for sale. Guess it'll be a surprise when I get my pair :lol:. Hopefully the color distribution is nice. The hunt is finally over :nthat:.

Last edited:
Although it appears they've already released at Nike Boston, I spoke with an employee at Nike Atlanta who said the Lucid Green Racers were "on their whiteboard," which means they'll be arriving soon. He also mentioned the Neo Turquoise pair was on the whiteboard, so we could finally see a wider release of that colorway for those of you still on the hunt. Stay on the lookout at your local Nike stores.

So...you're saying there's a chance?
SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Last edited:
^^^

I was hoping it was you who got them mc Racers. Nice one there! :smile:
Had a couple dollars left over in my Paypal from a few things I sold a while back so I got them for around $160 out of pocket :smokin :smokin. Can't wait till they get here. They're shipping from NY and I'm right in Philly so it should only take a day for them to be delivered. Hopefully they ship em out tomorrow (or today if I'm lucky, doubt it though :lol:).

Last edited:
Had a couple dollars left over in my Paypal from a few things I sold a while back so I got them for around $160 out of pocket
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
. Can't wait till they get here. They're shipping from NY and I'm right in Philly so it should only take a day for them to be delivered. Hopefully they ship em out tomorrow (or today if I'm lucky, doubt it though
laugh.gif
).
just knowing that mc Racers will be on their way makes this week to look forward to eh? LoL
nthat.gif

my order from nordstrom just shipped! size 10 and size 11 neo/turq racers. if i can find someone to trade me either pair for size 10.5 i will help out another nt member again with the extra pair for retail+shipping.

my order from nordstrom just shipped! size 10 and size 11 neo/turq racers. if i can find someone to trade me either pair for size 10.5 i will help out another nt member again with the extra pair for retail+shipping.

Jesus, please find this man a lucky person needing that size 11 that has a 10.5 so I may be so kind to take that size 10 off his hands. In your name I pray, amen.

I'm fiending right now lol

Had a couple dollars left over in my Paypal from a few things I sold a while back so I got them for around $160 out of pocket :smokin :smokin . Can't wait till they get here. They're shipping from NY and I'm right in Philly so it should only take a day for them to be delivered. Hopefully they ship em out tomorrow (or today if I'm lucky, doubt it though :lol: ).

just knowing that mc Racers will be on their way makes this week to look forward to eh? LoL :nthat:
Hell yeah :nthat:.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm having a hard time stripping the paint from the midsole. Gonna grab some acetone after work today and see how that works out. I'll post up some results if it does.
no worries man. just messin' with yah. still can't believe you decided to custom a one of a kind sample. not too many of them around.

Back
Top Bottom