OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sick!
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Since the Lucid Green Racers are on display at NT Boston, is it safe to assume they'll be dropping on NDC in the near future? I have a $175 Nike voucher I'd love to use on them.

Last edited:
Good thing i got the white/black trainers still DS.. going to walk right into the car show in NY and demand any model off the floor in exchange.

Since the Lucid Green Racers are on display at NT Boston, is it safe to assume they'll be dropping on NDC in the near future? I have a $175 Nike voucher I'd love to use on them.
I dunno why there's no definite date on NDC yet on the release of the Sport Torq/Lucid Green & InfraReds. has anyone seen the box of the InfraReds? some say Laser Orange, some Crimson, and some InfraReds. anyone that have the definite color info is appreciated.

Kinda off topic but I want to cutomized a pair of my flyknits . So I was just wondering do they sell angelus paint at stores like micheals and other craft stores or just online ?

damn jason markk. sometime it works well and sometime it causes more harm. 2nd pair of shoe where it left pink stains. 1st was my volt pair but barely noticeable, and now my white pair.

damn jason markk. sometime it works well and sometime it causes more harm. 2nd pair of shoe where it left pink stains. 1st was my volt pair but barely noticeable, and now my white pair.
just throw them in the wash man

Back
Top Bottom