OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
That is a crazy come-up... Nice. Now the big question - are you going to put them up for sale anywhere? lol

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Someone who uses that word in a flyknit thread clearly has only recently discovered this shoe. It is one thing to be new to something, but don't let the whole world know.

edit:
What I'm saying is anyone who refers to a flyknit with a yeezy name should be banned from this sneaker. Stop the disgraceful naming.

Who cares? Stop being a diva.

I couldn't name more than 4 Kanye west songs homie. I just called em yeezys cause I saw em listed as such on eBay and earlier in this thread
smokin.gif

And yes, my story about finding 18 pairs for $68 with tax is cooler than you trying to clown me for not referring to some sneakers "correctly." But thanks anyway.
and there you go

nice haul though but 

if you aint gonna help nt....

Thinking these are going to be my next pair- that color way is perfect for Summer and I heard they look much better in the flesh. Need a pair in my life soon.
better get them soon...some of the sizes have sold out on NDC and when I called nike to place my order the rep said that there is low stock on popular sizes.

I originally hated the MC trainers when they first came out and much preferred the racers. but after seeing pics on IG, I had to cop and they look so much better in person.

better get them soon...some of the sizes have sold out on NDC and when I called nike to place my order the rep said that there is low stock on popular sizes.

I originally hated the MC trainers when they first came out and much preferred the racers. but after seeing pics on IG, I had to cop and they look so much better in person.

Yeah, you're right- instead of waiting it out and seeing if I can save around $30, I need to bite the bullet and grab a pair now, especially if the popular sizes are running low and I take an 8 in Trainers (usually the first size to go). If we learned anything with past FK releases, it's that once they sell out prices will soar.

some people just want the e-cred. 

on another note, went to woodbury outlets this past weekend. Nothing good, only the volt lunar 1's and pink lunar 1's. I was hoping i can see 1 pair of racers, but nope.

Back
Top Bottom