OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

but i said "nice haul though"
frown.gif
Word. Thanks dude. 

if anyone is in need of a Volt racer in a 11.5, let me know.  I am sitting on two pair and only need 1 (I got thirsty one night and pulled the trigger).  Rather help someone out here if I can than do the e-bay thing.  Retail plus actual shipping (I paid $165 shipped, and not even looking to get that).  Haven't even taken them out of the box.

No big deal, just figured I'd see if anyone was in need.

GS Racers came in from Running Warehouse.  I like the c/w but I HATE the ribbon laces.  I wish there was some way to cop the OG laces.

Hopefully the sport greens come out soon so I can do a comparison.  If I like the sport greens more, then I'm returning these.  I only plan to use these shoes for racing, so I don't need that many pairs.

Some quick pics:

99.9% of times I search for "flyknit" on Craigslist I just get listings with it as a spam keyword. Never saw anything worthwhile when it was an actual pair of Flyknits for sale :\.

Last edited:
Amazing pickup dude...^ Picked up more MC Racers last night for $140. Thinking of trading/moving my 11.5 MC Trainers..

I guess I'm officially at a turning point in taste- I've always preferred the MC Racer to the Trainer, now the tides have turned. I need a pair of those MC Trainers in my life sooner than later.

I guess I'm officially at a turning point in taste- I've always preferred the MC Racer to the Trainer, now the tides have turned. I need a pair of those MC Trainers in my life sooner than later.
what sz r u in the trainers? I might be able to help you out

Back
Top Bottom