OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Congrats to you, but I would have no need for all of those - wouldn't even consider buying
ORLY? 

You have no need for extra money to save or spend on shoes, weed, tacos or gambling? Live a little dog 
laugh.gif

never knew I had so many friends on NT 
laugh.gif

I'm not mad at anyone trying to hit me up but dude just asked me if I could do $75+ shipping. Come on man, I'm not a sneaker philanthropist 
I asked you for 75 + shipping as a favor for a fellow NTer. Not as a guy trying to low ball you.

In the past, I've hooked up 2 NTers from this thread for the exact discounted outlet price + shipping. No profit really. Basically proxied shoes to fellow NTers. These types of dealings happen a lot more then you think. This thread is much more communal than others.

All good if you're looking to make a nice profit. But I didn't know your mindset initially, so I asked. No harm in that.

Last edited:
I'm about to be looking the same way this weekend, but my pairs will be for retail from that Jordan restock hahah.

Sometimes, or most times when you come up big like AceBrigade it's best to keep it out of a thread like this or disclose that shoes are not for sale. As a community that loves the same
sneakers it's best to take the sales to the bay or CL in order not to offend the community that helps each other as much as possible.

With that said, the best thing was to not show the receipt then retail wouldn't have seemed bad, lol

Last edited:
Haha- I'm sure your inbox is flooded right now. And out of etiquette, I would have offered you retail, at the very least... still getting a steal considering most are 2012 releases.
pimp.gif

Sometimes, or most times when you come up big like AceBrigade it's best to keep it out of a thread like this or disclose that shoes are not for sale. As a community that loves the same
sneakers it's best to take the sales to the bay or CL in order not to offend the community that helps each other as much as possible.

With that said, the best thing was to not show the receipt then retail wouldn't have seemed bad, lol
I feel you but I never said they were for sale nor am I trying to turn this into a buy/sell thread. Just shared the fact that I walked into a local store and found 18 pairs of Flyknits for $68 w/tax 

I understand AceBrigade. No ill feelings on my part. Your counter offer was not absurd, I'm just a bigger fan of trainers than I am racers and based my decision on purchases that I'm making in the near future.

Like I said, congrats on the come up

:pimp:  
I feel you but I never said they were for sale nor am I trying to turn this into a buy/sell thread. Just shared the fact that I walked into a local store and found 18 pairs of Flyknits for $68 w/tax 
What store was this? Just a local boutique?

I assume it's at the nike employee store

Nope. I just randomly called a local running spot looking for my size. They literally said today was the last day of a three day 30% off sale. Meaning they prolly even had more yeezys and multis. The deal was if you bought 2 you get 40% off. But for some reason she gave me 58% off. **** was insane. I decided to go back and pretty much clean up. Why not?

Last edited:
Nope. I just randomly called a local running spot looking for my size. They literally said today was the last day of a three day 30% off sale. Meaning they prolly even had more yeezys and multis. The deal was if you bought 2 you get 40% off. But for some reason she gave me 58% off. **** was insane. I decided to go back and pretty much clean up. Why not?
Someone who uses that word in a flyknit thread clearly has only recently discovered this shoe. It is one thing to be new to something, but don't let the whole world know.

edit:

What I'm saying is anyone who refers to a flyknit with a yeezy name should be banned from this sneaker. Stop the disgraceful naming.

Last edited:
do u think lace of racer is too easy to loosen?

i trun out have to tie at least 3 times in a casual day 
mean.gif

I couldn't name more than 4 Kanye west songs homie. I just called em yeezys cause I saw em listed as such on eBay and earlier in this thread :smokin

And yes, my story about finding 18 pairs for $68 with tax is cooler than you trying to clown me for not referring to some sneakers "correctly." But thanks anyway.

Last edited:
I couldn't name more than 4 Kanye west songs homie. I just called em yeezys cause I saw em listed as such on eBay and earlier in this thread
smokin.gif
This is clearly what is wrong here. I didn't want to bash on you, but random hyped misnomers are a big problem (at least in my opinion). So is adopting false information and using it as factual. The funny thing is I have been collecting this sneaker for over a year now and I have no clue what colorway people are actually trying to refer to when they use that term.

Back
Top Bottom