OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I know I saw the
One of my boys who doesn't really do sneakers at all - strictly a Vans/Chucks kind of guy - recently got a pair of Roshes and he was wearing them yesterday. He wouldn't stop talking about how light they were. I was wearing my Neo Turq Racers so I took one of them off and had him hold it to feel how light that was. He was amazed :lol:. Tried talking him into grabbing a pair but he just couldn't get down with the price.

On another note, I should finally have my FK Lunar samples fully customized sometime this week. Just gotta do 1-2 more coats of paint on the midsole. I'll post some pics when they're done :smokin :smokin.

Can't wait to see how your customization is going on those, your last update was coooo already :nthat:

Last edited:
sz 10 and 11. still looking for my 10.5

reseller city in here

if youre referring to me, i've helped a few people in here with a few pairs for retail+shipping. these are no different. i mentioned earlier that i was looking to trade one pair of these for my size 10.5 and let the other one go at retail+shipping. otherwise i could sell one pair for whatever price i can pick up a 10.5 for.

Any idea where the collection photos/posts you mentioned would be? Don't have the time to go thru hundreds of pages. Been a flyknit fan since day 1 and love seeing others collections.

This isn't the Jordan thread or any other hyped sneaker thread full of douchebags. It's not like ppl say their story everyday. It's a nice read something different sometimes and ppl don't get bashed for it.

The Flyknit Collective is still here and I've seen more of the ppl come back and post now. This thread went to hell and back so most of us stopped posting because it got annoying. "Caliv0" has a sick collection and The flyknit king on here is "Agrizzly21" if you haven't seen his collection I suggest you go back and look at it. If you need some motivation to go back, he has a pair that only 4 of were made.

And idk what you guys are talking about Kanye did make the flyknits famous........I'm joking

Damn.. just .5 size too small for me. The toe portion of the sole looks really worn down though.

Did you try the "trainer street"? They have everything there normally
Sneaker street sucks and has been sucking for a few years now. Reason being most of the shops are owned by ONE company, and they hold up their stock to sell to China tourists for a higher price. There's hardly any independent shoe stores there.

I also tried e-mailing Nike HK and all they tell me is to check out their website. They're also utterly useless. Customer service in Asia is a joke sometimes.

Sneaker street sucks and has been sucking for a few years now. Reason being most of the shops are owned by ONE company, and they hold up their stock to sell to China tourists for a higher price. There's hardly any independent shoe stores there.

I also tried e-mailing Nike HK and all they tell me is to check out their website. They're also utterly useless. Customer service in Asia is a joke sometimes.
Interesting. Was intending to head to Hk for a holiday and this sounds rather disconcerting. Come to think of it, where in Asia would be a good place for sneaker shopping? Taiwan? Japan? Korea?

Interesting. Was intending to head to Hk for a holiday and this sounds rather disconcerting. Come to think of it, where in Asia would be a good place for sneaker shopping? Taiwan? Japan? Korea?
Shopping in HK has gone downhill with so many Mainlanders coming in (we average 3million a month, we have 7million population to begin with). Almost every pair of new limited Nike's are subjected to raffle draws, and there's so sale anymore on stuff you'd want, it's always labeled fix price. And as I said before every store you find is under management of one company, even the Nike Basketball Stores which seems to be Nike Owned. So literally every store sells the same stuff. 

Shopping in HK has gone downhill with so many Mainlanders coming in (we average 3million a month, we have 7million population to begin with). Almost every pair of new limited Nike's are subjected to raffle draws, and there's so sale anymore on stuff you'd want, it's always labeled fix price. And as I said before every store you find is under management of one company, even the Nike Basketball Stores which seems to be Nike Owned. So literally every store sells the same stuff. 
mean.gif
 Sounds lovely. Will probably just stick to the dim sum and roast meats.

I was hesitant about purchasing this cw since there's an LR3 in a very similar cw, but this pic pushed me over the edge. Pre-ordered from RW...
I know these are Lunaracers, but I'm like that c/w on them.  Too bad they are women's tho.  I also wish Nike would put a flyknit upper on them...which is pretty much the HTMs I've seen in the past.

Back
Top Bottom