OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Last edited:
I know these are Lunaracers, but I'm like that c/w on them.  Too bad they are women's tho.  I also wish Nike would put a flyknit upper on them...which is pretty much the HTMs I've seen in the past.

Yeah, the recent Summer cw drop for the LR3s is a wallet breaker! There are so many good ones in both Men's and WMN's.

Speaking of LR soled Flyknits (not Chukkas)... they released a few WMN's cws overseas, but they're either too feminine or bland. Maybe the LR4 will be constructed with a full flyknit upper... #wishfulthinking

Last edited:
Yeah, the recent Summer cw drop for the LR3s is a wallet breaker! There are so many good ones in both Men's and WMN's.

Speaking of LR soled Flyknits (not Chukkas)... they released a few WMN's cws overseas, but they're either too feminine or bland. Maybe the LR4 will be constructed with a full flyknit upper... #wishfulthinking
sooner or later, Nike peepz will come to their senses and release a Flyknit upper with LR soles for GR. that would be
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

hows this trade? im would be receiving the flyknits

RFxAsics GL5 Mints  for  Black/White trainer (non-padded) and Neo/Turq Racer 
If you really don't like the GL5 then do it, but in the end they will be hard to find too like all other RF. 

Personally i would never do that trade unless they were white, uni red, or blue glow trainers.

Thanks Hibachi206! THOSE ARE GRAILS 

^ I need those blue/green HTMs. NEED THEM :lol:.
I know I saw the
On another note, I should finally have my FK Lunar samples fully customized sometime this week. Just gotta do 1-2 more coats of paint on the midsole. I'll post some pics when they're done :smokin :smokin.

Can't wait to see how your customization is going on those, your last update was coooo already :nthat:
They're pretty much finished, they just need another coat or 2 to get the white on the midsole extra bright. They look 1000 times better it's unbelievable :lol:.

hows this trade? im would be receiving the flyknits

RFxAsics GL5 Mints  for  Black/White trainer (non-padded) and Neo/Turq Racer 

If you really don't like the GL5 then do it, but in the end they will be hard to find too like all other RF. 

Personally i would never do that trade unless they were white, uni red, or blue glow trainers.

Thanks Hibachi206! THOSE ARE GRAILS 
i wouldn't do it either

^ I need those blue/green HTMs. NEED THEM
laugh.gif
They're pretty much finished, they just need another coat or 2 to get the white on the midsole extra bright. They look 1000 times better it's unbelievable
laugh.gif
darn, looking forward to seeing the end result.

are your DC Free's arriving today?

^ Yep they should be waiting for me on my porch :smokin. I'll post a few pics of them when I get home from work.

Call the running store in swampscott, ma retail spot for run.com company.

Was in there today. They had em.
OP repped!! Just got off the phone with the lady at Greater Boston Running Co. and was able to get me a 9.5 MC Lunar for $116.84 shipped to Houston!! Info posted in case you guys are looking for them too... The lady told me she had almost a FSR for $109!! 

GBRC - Swampscott
429 Paradise Road, Vinnin Square
Swampscott, MA 01907

Phone: (781) 780-4181 

http://blog.run.com/greater-boston-running-company/swampscott/

OP repped!! Just got off the phone with the lady at Greater Boston Running Co. and was able to get me a 9.5 MC Lunar for $116.84 shipped to Houston!! Info posted in case you guys are looking for them too... The lady told me she had almost a FSR for $109!! 

GBRC - Swampscott
Swampscott, MA 01907

Nice! post the info at Lunar1 thread too when you can. repped! not getting one for myself as I already have a few pairs for back up.

Last edited:

GBRC - Swampscott
Swampscott, MA 01907

Rep! thanks! they didnt have 8.5.. but i was able to pick up something else for $109.

Nice! post the info at Lunar1 thread too when you can. repped! not getting one for myself as I already have a few pairs for back up.
I bought a pair when they first came out but they're all beat up now!! Good thing I scrolled back a couple of pages and saw that post.... 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Thanks again @joeOh29  

I bought a pair when they first came out but they're all beat up now!! Good thing I scrolled back a couple of pages and saw that post.... 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Thanks again @joeOh29  
sweet! feels better knowing you have back ups just in case.. I know there's always gonna be new shoes coming out but nothing beats the OG's.
wink.gif

Have fingers crossed those multi 4.0's will be released on 5/01. Talked to a nike rep had no idea what the seven colors being released were.

Definitely, you have a 50/50 chance getting them on a restock but $190 is not too shabby, so I'd run with it if you really want a pair

Back
Top Bottom