OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yeah I have 2 pairs of chukkas tryna expand my collection, and I have no idea when nike will do restocks on flyknits . So might as well

OP repped!! Just got off the phone with the lady at Greater Boston Running Co. and was able to get me a 9.5 MC Lunar for $116.84 shipped to Houston!! Info posted in case you guys are looking for them too... The lady told me she had almost a FSR for $109!! 

GBRC - Swampscott
429 Paradise Road, Vinnin Square
Swampscott, MA 01907

Phone: (781) 780-4181 

http://blog.run.com/greater-boston-running-company/swampscott/
I dont see those prices reflected on their website.  how did you get them for 109?

Is 190 shipped for the neo turq racers a okay deal? Sz 10 worn once

That's a pretty good deal, I paid $200 for the DS pair I got today, wasn't exactly store retail but you risk waiting for restocks & playing "that game" if you wait. I don't really like all that so I'd pay the extra $20-30 now. When you look at it you're paying $150 + shipping(maybe $10ish) + tax depending where you are(maybe $10ish), now you're paying $20 for someone that did the hunting for you basically. That's how I kinda see that.

How rare is it to find a pair of all black trainers.. without the white toe section?

900x900px-LL-f0f13a9f_image.jpeg

Hey guys, how do the racers fit?  my gf wants a pair of the mc racers but she says shes a 6.5 in men.  will the 7 work?

Hey guys, how do the racers fit?  my gf wants a pair of the mc racers but she says shes a 6.5 in men.  will the 7 work?
I was fortunate to snag a 6.5 and 7 for the wifey to try on her 1st Racer. she ended up opting for the more snug fit. her reasoning is she's used to wearing flats all day and those are snug. I thought for sure the 7's fit her better but I guess I'm wrong. LoL. she wears size 8 womens Lunar1 & 7.5-8 Lunarglide5's to run. dunno if that helps but mc Racers are definitely nice on ladies too. seems like 7's are more readily available atm. even with the newer cw. size 7 is in stock for the GS and Lucid Greens at RW.

wasn't too impressed out of box with the lucid greens, but seeing them on feet and not just one side they are really nice.  this is also my first pair of racers and they are so breathable and light, even compared to trainers.  

overall 
pimp.gif

How rare is it to find a pair of all black trainers.. without the white toe section?

900x900px-LL-f0f13a9f_image.jpeg
Pretty Rare, i've come across them around my size 9-10.5 often in one period, but as of now I think its one of the hardest out of the first wave. You never seen them in any size 

I just checked my eBay account.  And I got another code for 10% off.  This could help those who are looking to buy on eBay.  Go to My eBay and look at the coupons tab.  I edited out the code since I'm about to use it. 

Last edited:
Just got mine in too.. only thing I was worried about was what the shade of green would look like on the medial but took them out into the sunlight and its by far my favorite part.. these are great

Just got mine in too.. only thing I was worried about was what the shade of green would look like on the medial but took them out into the sunlight and its by far my favorite part.. these are great
the green on the medial side is better than the lateral side for me. I'm pretty happy with this cw. now, the Laser Crimson needs to be released already, @ RW preferably.
wink.gif

the green on the medial side is better than the lateral side for me. I'm pretty happy with this cw. now, the Laser Crimson needs to be released already, @ RW preferably.
wink.gif
Yeah sometimes they get stuff pretty early like these and sometimes its pretty late like the Sail/White-Volt so hopefully they come sooner than later I need those too

I just checked my eBay account.  And I got another code for 10% off.  This could help those who are looking to buy on eBay.  Go to My eBay and look at the coupons tab.  I edited out the code since I'm about to use it. 

Never saw these before but I just checked my account and I have one. Thanks for the heads up. Do you know the criteria for receiving one of them :nerd:?

Mine expires tomorrow. Might use it on a pair of Megatron Huarache Free Shields. Been trying to double up on those for a year now and there's finally a pair that I can fit for a reasonable price.

Last edited:
Never saw these before but I just checked my account and I have one. Thanks for the heads up. Do you know the criteria for receiving one of them
nerd.gif
?

Mine expires tomorrow. Might use it on a pair of Megatron Huarache Free Shields. Been trying to double up on those for a year now and there's finally a pair that I can fit for a reasonable price.
how do you get to see if you have one because i don't have a tab for coupons ?

Back
Top Bottom