OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Have size 9 padded trainers and they fit perfectly do I get the same size for unpadded or go down?

DS Volt Racers sz 12.5 & 13 for $120+shipping

http://www.grailed.com/listings/7049-nike-flyknit-racer-volt-12-5-13

Wish they were an 11:\
They´re $ 161 right now.....
mean.gif
mean.gif

How would you racer fans react if they put padding on your model?
Honestly in all seriousness, I wouldn't like this on the racers because of the added weight.  Might not seem like much, but during a race every ounce matters the higher the miles get.

As for the trainers, I'm fine with either, but I wouldn't run a marathon with them over the racers.

Last edited:

gus doing work as usual :pimp:

Doing my homework buddy.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I always see Flyknits priced fairly on Grailed but NEVER size 10.5/11 |I

Also, picked up some 1st gen Flyknit laces and my trainers look much better now. Honestly, padded/unpadded doesn't matter much to me. BUT, I prefer the original laces. Ribbon laces are terrible.

Last edited:

Today is a good day! Breaking out the neo racers for the first time, such a beautiful shoe.

Man I'm happy I have these now

On another note...
This shirt with the multi racers? Or anyone know of another shirt like this?

Help me out guys, thinking about picking up a pair of trainer+ 9.5 but im a size 10. Would it be too tight? 

I personally wouldn't do it in my experience, with all flyknit racers/trainers/chukkas I'm 10 or nothing, 10.5 is too big for a good fit & 9.5 is too tight.

Today is a good day! Breaking out the neo racers for the first time, such a beautiful shoe.

Man I'm happy I have these now

On another note...
This shirt with the multi racers? Or anyone know of another shirt like this?
I like the grey one on the first pic better, looks cleaaaaannnnn...... those Neo/Turq. are fire !!!!!!!

Last edited:
does anyone know if these are unpadded or not on NDC? thanks. 

Stock photo is obviously unpadded, but saw some other photos on instagram with padding...

does anyone know if these are unpadded or not on NDC? thanks. 

Stock photo is obviously unpadded, but saw some other photos on instagram with padding...
Those were never produced without padding. That was part of the first wave that implemented padding

Back
Top Bottom