OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Neo trainer or racer?
racer
Just checking Ebay...prices are insane, $ 250 up to $ 399.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Question...

I have the above Flyknit Trainer but they're like a year and a half old.  Not beat by any means though I've worn them a lot, either way it's WAY too soon for the thin rubber sole to be peeling away in a few spots from the foam midsole (2 spots on one sneaker & 1 one the other).  I'm sure I could glue it back but

1) what would be the best glue to use?

2) would it be possible at some point to swap the sole?

I was thinking if it gets to the point where the sole needs to go and the upper is still in good enough shape, I'd want to try to find a new pair of something similar with this type of lunar sole obviously not the HTM but a cheap pair of different Nikes:
If you look on the 1st page, I was the 4th post in this thread and it was specifically about those so I've obviously liked them for a long time...if it comes down to the sole needing to go on my pair, it would be an opportunity to do something similar.

Last edited:
I wear a size 9 and I ordered the turquoise-lucid green racers off nike.com in a size 9 will they fit tts, too big or too tight?

I wear a size 9 and I ordered the turquoise-lucid green racers off nike.com in a size 9 will they fit tts, too big or too tight?

It depends. There are factors that go into this. Are your feet wide? If they are then you should go a half size up. Racers do run narrow. I personally wear a 9 in trainers and 9.5 in racers.

Question...

I have the above Flyknit Trainer but they're like a year and a half old.  Not beat by any means though I've worn them a lot, either way it's WAY too soon for the thin rubber sole to be peeling away in a few spots from the foam midsole (2 spots on one sneaker & 1 one the other).  I'm sure I could glue it back but
1) what would be the best glue to use?
2) would it be possible at some point to swap the sole?

I was thinking if it gets to the point where the sole needs to go and the upper is still in good enough shape, I'd want to try to find a new pair of something similar with this type of lunar sole obviously not the HTM but a cheap pair of different Nikes:

LL

If you look on the 1st page, I was the 4th post in this thread and it was specifically about those so I've obviously liked them for a long time...if it comes down to the sole needing to go on my pair, it would be an opportunity to do something similar.

I had this problem after the first wear on a pair last summer and sent them back to Nike. As far as repairing them, I would look into a product called "Shoe Goo" as I've heard it has great results. I do not think sole-swapping is possible with flyknits since the upper is woven into the sole. This can be seen when you remove the insole.

On the topic of tees, I picked tin some up last year from new era. It goes pretty well with the multis. Don't really wear it much though.

wore racers for the first time. size 10. fit good i guess. but both my big toes would get tingly and numbish. they aren't too big nor to small.. maybe just breaking it in?

Back
Top Bottom