OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
These are old news but just came in from ndc. 68 bucks with move better and free shipping. Not bad for heel and forefoot zoom with flyknit. I can't mess with the racers

Anyone in the US order from Dope Factory?  I'm curious about how long it took to ship, etc.

Also, does anyone know any sites besides RDC, RRS and NDC that sell the MC trainers at retail?

I ordered a pair of blue glows last night at 2 AM EST and they have already shipped and are scheduled to arrive on 1/9. So far, my experience is that fast shipping is an understatement.

I ordered a pair of blue glows last night at 2 AM EST and they have already shipped and are scheduled to arrive on 1/9. So far, my experience is that fast shipping is an understatement.
was just coming here to post this 
laugh.gif

unbelievably fast worldwide shipping

so excited to get the blue glows

Last edited by a moderator:

They screwed me over one time and didnt provide any solutions for the problem. 

No the kind of people i like to do business with
I did not receive an order I made over a month ago, contacted them and only then did they tell me it was out of stock.  They refunded my money immediately but definitely would hesitate over doing business with them again.

hey guys so i just got my racers and noticed some orange stitching on the back heel. kinda pulled on it to get it out and then the black thread next to it became loose as you can see. what would you guys do? should i return it and hope they have another one in my size for an exchange? im just worried overtime itll loosen up more. also the orange stitching wont come out haha 
I would call NDC customer service explaining the situation.  If they have your size in stock, they will order another pair with the same discount applied while you return the defects.

These are old news but just came in from ndc. 68 bucks with move better and free shipping. Not bad for heel and forefoot zoom with flyknit. I can't mess with the racers
nice to see someone posting some photos of alternative, not as hyped up colorways. good on you.

WOW great looks on the Dope Factory Link, thought I'd never own a pair of the OG Volt Trainers :nthat:

Fingers crossed i actually get em thoguh :lol:

Man just order a half size up on Dope Store. My original size was gone when i checked out :frown:. Hopefully the half size up isn't too bad.

Man just order a half size up on Dope Store. My original size was gone when i checked out :frown:. Hopefully the half size up isn't too bad.

Same. I am a true 12 and once I broke in the non padded trainers they were a perfect fit. The 12.5 should be fine for casual wear. I remember thinking they were too tight out of the box and I should've ordered up .5

Last edited:
I think sizing depends on your preference. It would be best to try them on (if possible).

Personally, I go up a 1/2 size for the Racers (for actual running) and padded Trainers. For the unpadded Trainers, I stick with TTS.

Last edited:
Wow, if I knew dope factory was really that fast woulda shipped to my house. Heading back to school Sunday so I thought I'd ship em there to be safe only to see they are expected to get there Thursday. Their shipping being fast is for sure an understatement :pimp:

dont know if I should hop on those volts ): told myself to not buy any more shoes but they're volts...

Back
Top Bottom