OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
frown.gif
 the red trainers are impossible for me to find.  I may have to just get the chukkas to quench my thirst.

Went half a size down on the racers. They look very small on feet and they fit snug. My advice is going TTS with the racers. I only went have a size down because that's the only size they had left. I'm returning them (ordered it through Nike.com) and according to the Nike.com website I can return them at any nike store. So can I return them at a nike outlet?

I would get them .5 size up, especially if you have wide feet.  I actually have both sizes and prefer the .5 size up.  The worse case is that you get them, don't like it and have to return them (assuming returns are free).
I just had this same problem.

I was debating between Blue Glow Trainers $143 (half size too big) and red racers $105 the correct size.

I chose the Blue Glow Trainers half size too big and plan on steaming the to shrink them down a little.

After 3 pairs of racers and 4 trainers this is my conclusion. Trainers fit TTS and racers you should go up a .5 size. I like my shoes snug. With trainers my toes go almost to the end with a size 11 and with racers there is not enough room with the same size. This is just what works for me and other people have different opinions.

Correct size, wearing a shoe that's even slightly too big is a terrible experience 
tired.gif
kickgameinsane

if that's the only size u can find take em.. you can steam them to fit.

I steamed my trainers last night and they fit a lot better.
Half size up. Worst case, you can wear thicker socks.
Thanks for all of your replies.

I just ordered the Blue trainers in 11.5 (half size up), I have a wide foot so they should be fine, if not I can steam them.

Also ordered Volt Lunar 1+s as well. I'll be sitting here waiting for the post man like a little kid now haha

Looking forward to posting more here, seems like a cool community. Any other Aussies here?

For those looking for the Neo turquoise racers, check your local NikeTown. Saw all 3 new colorways sitting on the shelves.

Went half a size down on the racers. They look very small on feet and they fit snug. My advice is going TTS with the racers. I only went have a size down because that's the only size they had left. I'm returning them (ordered it through Nike.com) and according to the Nike.com website I can return them at any nike store. So can I return them at a nike outlet?

yes as long as you have the original receipt.

NDC Sold out on black/white racers they were still up 2 hours ago..

Lunarglide 5 "Chicago Marathon" were also removed from NDC...

I'm not a happy camper... 
mad.gif
mean.gif

Copped the yellow Racers with a homie's swoosh account.

Was tempted to get both the yellows and blacks but sold out of the blacks. Was it the pair with the white medial?

I just started looking into buying flyknits but I just wanna get this straight, there are lunars, trainers and racers right?

Trainers are .5 size up?
Racers are TTS?
Lunars are TTS or .5 size up?

Just so I don't order the wrong size

I just started looking into buying flyknits but I just wanna get this straight, there are lunars, trainers and racers right?

Trainers are .5 size up?
Racers are TTS?

pretty sure a majority of people would say:

Trainers TTS
Racers TTS or .5 size up if you're going to run in them (also, .5 up if you have wide feet).
Lunars TTS

Last edited:

Trainers are .5 size up?

Racers are TTS?

There are also the Chukkas, TTS.

Found these at an outlet.. Had me dying cause I need a 9.5 and they're the only pair.

Where can I find a 9.5 for under retail?

Back
Top Bottom