OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I tried on the flyknit 2's today. Holy crap. I couldn't believe how comfortable they are. Bought a pair on site and I never do that. Great job by nike on this shoe. Will make standing on my feet all day for work way more comfortable.

Last edited:
hoping the lunar 2 in black go on deep discount so i can buy a pair for work

no love for the purple flyknit racers? i want them, just not for retail right now. 

man if only those were black/white...!!

black/white got restocked in a 5 and 14 on rrs lol

offtopic but ndc just restocked the techfleece pants in all sizes!

repped. thanks... put an order in for the 14... not sure if itll get fulfilled because it said "hurry only 1 in stock" before AND after i ordered. hopefully nobody beat me to it

RRS is trash. been trying to order a pair each time they've came up the past 3 days and they keep canceling my order after it's submitted because they tell me I have the wrong billing address. I even confirmed the address with my credit card company... :smh:

RRS is trash. been trying to order a pair each time they've came up the past 3 days and they keep canceling my order after it's submitted because they tell me I have the wrong billing address. I even confirmed the address with my credit card company...
mean.gif
I know that feel bro. I ran into that issue A NUMBER of times last January when I was trying to cop a couple pairs of black/white trainers. By the time I sorted it with them, the shoes were sold out and they wouldn't honour the discount that I should've had on the original purchase. Their customer service is straight trash.

I know that feel bro. I ran into that issue A NUMBER of times last January when I was trying to cop a couple pairs of black/white trainers. By the time I sorted it with them, the shoes were sold out and they wouldn't honour the discount that I should've had on the original purchase. Their customer service is straight trash.

You got that right. I even mention to the rep that it was the last pair and I didn't want it to be sold like 3 times through the whole convo. In the end she tells me "it seems like this pair has sold already. would you like to order another color?" I just ended the chat right there.

Been avoiding this thread to keep the impulse purchases down. Working so far. :lol:

Just need to catch those Neo Turquoises for a good price as well as track down some DS Red Trainers and I will be set.
My wife's "go to" pair right now since she's pregnant.

Congrats fam! Great choice, light as a feather.

Reactions: lyl
Thanks @McL0vin
order their last 9! Been looking for the black ones for a while!

props to @McLovin for that, too! @vote4anh, did you get order confirmation this morning? it also told me that it was the "last pair," so I'm not sure what to believe until I get shipment confirmation. I did get the initial "order received" info and then an official order confirmation e-mail last night

RRS is trash. been trying to order a pair each time they've came up the past 3 days and they keep canceling my order after it's submitted because they tell me I have the wrong billing address. I even confirmed the address with my credit card company...
mean.gif
no they're not. not in my experience anyway.

2 pairs of MC Racers for $121 each/shipped
1 pair of MC Trainers for $80 shipped

RRS is amazing in my eyes :smile:

anyone know where I can get black/white flyknit trainers for retail?

and on a side note, those neo turquiose racers need to restock already. I've been waiting since new years
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom