OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for the kind words NT fam
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
. Also forgot to shout out @jst628 for the original idea of blacking out the tongue on the EGs.
I think depending on how the tongue holds up is what's gonna determine whether I'm gonna do the Swooshes or not. You'll probably get yours done before mine though so post some pics when you do. The tongue blacked out really sets these off but with black Swooshes too I think they'd be on a whole different level
pimp.gif

Anyone with some Photoshop skills wanna PS a black Swoosh onto one of my pics to give us an idea of how they'll look?
nerd.gif
Good job on these man. They actually look like real volts now. 

Last edited:
Should I buy these? Or should I wait it out for a neutral colorway racer/trainer (like a black or white) on NDC?

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. Also, they look so much better with pants then shorts and it's getting warmer out. Would be tough to wear with shorts

is it worth trading my pair of 8/10 COND. 2011 black cement 3s (10.5) for a pair of white trainers or multicolor racers?! 

nobody wants to do it smdh.

I desperately need either of these shoes lmao.

Last edited:

is it worth trading my pair of 8/10 COND. 2011 black cement 3s (10.5) for a pair of white trainers or multicolor racers?! 

nobody wants to do it smdh.

I desperately need either of these shoes lmao.
people still wear jays?

^^too much green!? I'd love a pair with that mix. I passed on MC when I had the chance to cop awhile back at NikeSF because the couple pairs they brought out for me had toe boxes dipped in pink haha

Thanks for the kind words NT fam
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
. Also forgot to shout out @jst628 for the original idea of blacking out the tongue on the EGs.
I think depending on how the tongue holds up is what's gonna determine whether I'm gonna do the Swooshes or not. You'll probably get yours done before mine though so post some pics when you do. The tongue blacked out really sets these off but with black Swooshes too I think they'd be on a whole different level
pimp.gif

Anyone with some Photoshop skills wanna PS a black Swoosh onto one of my pics to give us an idea of how they'll look?
nerd.gif
Good job on these man. They actually look like real volts now. 

giphy.gif

Speechless.

Wow that is a steal...If they're anywhere 11-12 and you end up disliking all that green I will gladly buy them from you haha
I'm size 9 unfortunately. Haha. I'll probably keep them. They are growing on me.
^^too much green!? I'd love a pair with that mix. I passed on MC when I had the chance to cop awhile back at NikeSF because the couple pairs they brought out for me had toe boxes dipped in pink haha
I think I would love more blue. But this is definitely better than having a lot of pink in it. 

If I could find MC racers for $200 or less, no matter the color, I would do backflips... One of my favorite pair of shoes made.

The sail/volt/black racers I got come in Friday. Can't beat free 2-day shipping from runningwarehouse. Don't sleep my friends!

Well for racers the flywire near the top keeps the heel in place but you need to make sure the laces are tight.

Back
Top Bottom