OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

collection shot. ordered the GS from RW already (June delivery) and waiting anxiously for the Laser Crimson
 3 mc's..... 
eek.gif

Thanks man.
happy.gif

nice pics! 

3 mc's..... 
eek.gif
yeah, can't have enough of them. (2) 9.5 & (1) 10. bought the (2) 9.5 above retail but nothing too crazy thanks to a fellow NT'er that had a bunch of DS. size 10 was bought pre-owned, needed some TLC. washed & changed the insoles.

here's some close ups of the knit. I always wondered what the detail looked like blown up. took the macro lens for it. LoL

Last edited:
Very nice. I had 5 pairs and picked my 2 favorite and returned the other 3. kinda regret it lol
dang 5 pairs.. nice! I got interested in the Racers way too late so I havent had a chance to get 1 pair yet lol.  I'm waiting to make the MC or Black/White my first pair but we all know how hard that will be..

DOPE pics, MD! :smoking

After seeing the Lucids and Neos in the same pic, I don't think I want the Neos anymore... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can't wait for RW to fulfill the order already!

Very nice. I had 5 pairs and picked my 2 favorite and returned the other 3. kinda regret it lol
oh how I wonder how many pairs I would've stocked up with if I liked Racers as much as I do now last summer. I was literally a month or two late for the re stock. Haha.. I'd probably have 5 pairs like you but I dunno if I'll return any of them.
roll.gif

dang 5 pairs.. nice! I got interested in the Racers way too late so I havent had a chance to get 1 pair yet lol.  I'm waiting to make the MC or Black/White my first pair but we all know how hard that will be..
good luck bro. I'm sure you'll find 'em sooner or later.
DOPE pics, MD! :smoking

After seeing the Lucids and Neos in the same pic, I don't think I want the Neos anymore... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can't wait for RW to fulfill the order already!
Thanks man. I was hoping to rock the Lucids today but it's raining. I did spray them already with water proofer so they are ready to rock whenever the sun decide to show up. glad you picked up a pair. I know that you ran with your Team Orange. did you like them for race day? I plan on using the Racers for 5k's or 10k's. already ran a 10k with them. for longer runs, I still use L1's and LG5's. just picked up the L2 volt/blue with speckled soles at RW so those will be on rotation for runs too.

All these collections are dope, i wish i had gotten into the racer/trainer game earlier..but i now know if there's a style that's out now...buy now so you don't regret it later when it's gone lol

collection shot. ordered the GS from RW already (June delivery) and waiting anxiously for the Laser Crimson
SICK collection @MD177... Loving that last picture!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

EDIT: 

Why is the insole on one of the MC different that the rest of them?? 

Last edited:

these are beautiful, lets hope for more innovation and colorways. 
yes, I agree.. I hope they keep making some more cw. better yet, they should make some GR of flyknit upper with Lunaracer soles.

dope collection
smokin.gif
Thank you.

All these collections are dope, i wish i had gotten into the racer/trainer game earlier..but i now know if there's a style that's out now...buy now so you don't regret it later when it's gone lol
LoL, it's crazy how many people were late in the game. still a bigger fan of the Racers than Trainers. only Trainers I have are (2) mc's.

SICK collection @MD177... Loving that last picture!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

EDIT: 

Why is the insole on one of the MC different that the rest of them?? 
Thank you. the one that has a different insole is the one I purchased pre-owned. suppose to be 8.5/10 condition but I think it was worn a lot since the insoles were really dirty. I had to throw them away. I just hope that they weren't worn without socks. LoL. anyway, I have already washed them changed the insoles, and now the inside is covered with Bounce dryer sheets to freshen 'em up. I'm glad they were size 10 so having the thicker, more cushiony soles don't make them too snug. they are much heavier though but very manageable. prolly the same weight as Trainers/L1's.

curious about other members collection post and which shoe it was that got them into flyknit.

I haven't posted collection shots in a long while, but for me it was the new tech. it was just so drastically different than anything else out there. and once I tried a pair on it was a wrap, the comfort was just dumb :lol:

curious about other members collection post and which shoe it was that got them into flyknit.
I was a big Lunar1 fan first coz I run. I am still just purchased another Lunar2 to train and for longer runs. I have enough L1/L2 to last me a while so I jumped into Racers for casual wear and short races. I enjoy wearing Flyknits everywhere.
nthat.gif

Hey, since you guys have lots of pairs, are the racers really durable? I see many people stockin up... not sure if it's cus they like em so much or they tend to break after much use

It was a bit late for me to notice how good flyknits were. I wanted to buy mc racers as my first pair, but I just couldn't find a pair of mc racers with a decent price. So i just bought a pair of mc trainers instead from nike. Now my collection mainly goes with racers( neo's, mc's)

Back
Top Bottom