OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

]

Watching Real Vs Bayren right now. . . Happy, ohh happy day to see the Germans go to sleep. Snooze Pep! Your style of play has been exposed and you can't transfer that game plan from Barca to BM. Those germans don't want to play like that. . .

Relaxing on my day off and receiving a Flyknit splurge this past week or two. I love the white/black pair with the weave. . . I was able to mix and match my pairs to obtain a far superior looking set. I spent too much on Nikes again. . . Agggh.

This weeks pick up

1. Nike Flyknit Racer White/Black x2
2. Nike Flyknit Racer Lucid x2
3. Nike Flyknit Racer Chlorine Blue
4. Nike Flyknit Racer White/Black/Volt
5. Nike Flyknit Racer Uni Red/White
6. Nike Flyknit One Blue Glow
7. Nike Flyknit Free White/Black/Grey x3

8. Nike Flyknit Racer Multi-Colored $175 Worn twice. Waiting to pick up form my buddy! I can't wait to pick these bad boys up.

BTW - Nike Flyknit Free's are so under-rated! They're super comfy and I love my Grey,Black, White pair. . .

Last edited:
I was a big Lunar1 fan first coz I run. I am still just purchased another Lunar2 to train and for longer runs. I have enough L1/L2 to last me a while so I jumped into Racers for casual wear and short races. I enjoy wearing Flyknits everywhere. :nthat:
really wanted to like the lunar 1 but they were just too tight on my feet. I love running with the racers.

What's your opinion on the lunar2?

injennz - at least you support the one and only UNITED!

I bleed red. I wear my colours still proud and I'm glad Moyes is gone. Class of 92' already putting in that work for the future. This has been a horrible season to watch but I'm just supporting both Blues right now to avoid Liverpool getting their first BPL (EPL) title. I want to keep the drought for them going. . .

I'm just stunned to see the German Giants crumble. They stopped playing in their Bundesliga to rest for the UEFA. . .Treble my ***! None for your PEP!

curious about other members collection post and which shoe it was that got them into flyknit.
Always thought they were a cool idea since the Olympics but was never into running shoes too much, but once I started running a lot I got a pair of Lunar 1s and they felt amazing, so I picked up some EG trainers and realized it made no sense to talk around without being that comfortable.  Ditched the frustrating search for basketball shoes and save myself about 2-3 pounds every time I put a pair on (size 14-15 in most stuff)

This weeks pick up

8. Nike Flyknit Racer Multi-Colored $175 Worn twice. Waiting to pick up form my buddy! I can't wait to pick these bad boys up.

BTW - Nike Flyknit Free's are so under-rated! They're super comfy and I love my Grey,Black, White pair. . .
wOw!!!
nthat.gif

]

Watching Real Vs Bayren right now. . . Happy, ohh happy day to see the Germans go to sleep. Snooze Pep! Your style of play has been exposed and you can't transfer that game plan from Barca to BM. Those germans don't want to play like that. . .

Relaxing on my day off and receiving a Flyknit splurge this past week or two. I love the white/black pair with the weave. . . I was able to mix and match my pairs to obtain a far superior looking set. I spent too much on Nikes again. . . Agggh.

This weeks pick up

THOSE are the Frees I'm looking for....
frown.gif
Which outlet did you pick up from? I'm in LA but I  haven't had a chance to get to any of them.

really wanted to like the lunar 1 but they were just too tight on my feet. I love running with the racers.

What's your opinion on the lunar2?
L1's are too tight? maybe you just need to .5size up. L2's feel much more secure around the ankle and at least you don't have to worry about the tongue slipping to the left or right since its sewn. I'm yet to run with the L2's. I will in the next week or two. as for running with Racers, I need more support and cushioning on longer runs, normally after the 10k mark.

Damit ... I started out needing a pair of new shoes for the gym, when I was shuffling around to find the perfect pair I several times encountered this site because of the many pictures here.

I ended up buying a pair of Wolf Grey Flyknit Lunar 1's and thought that was it... But then I started following some of the threads in this forum and now only about 2 months later I have 6 pair of Trainers... I have kept telling myself that the Racers was not for me, and now I just realized I want them as well after continuously seeing some of the nice pictures posted in this thread ... FML ... (and my economy) !!!

Damit ... I started out needing a pair of new shoes for the gym, when I was shuffling around to find the perfect pair I several times encountered this site because of the many pictures here.

I ended up buying a pair of Wolf Grey Flyknit Lunar 1's and thought that was it... But then I started following some of the threads in this forum and now only about 2 months later I have 6 pair of Trainers... I have kept telling myself that the Racers was not for me, and now I just realized I want them as well after continuously seeing some of the nice pictures posted in this thread ... FML ... (and my economy) !!!
roll.gif

as long as you're getting a decent deal on most. I have a good amount of L1's and the average I've paid is around $70. the Racers are a different beast since they are much more coveted. so happy I got most of the cw I want and just waiting for the Laser Crimson atm. I hope RW or RRS carries the Laser Crimson so I can copp for less than retail.

Last edited:
I just need white/black and black/white trainers and then I'll be set lol. That's what 90% of my wardrobe is so it wouldn't be a problem matching. May sell a lot of my collection for those.

roll.gif

as long as you're getting a decent deal on most. I have a good amount of L1's and the average I've paid is around $70. the Racers are a different beast since they are much more coveted. so happy I got most of the cw I want and just waiting for the Laser Crimson atm. I hope RW or RRS carries the Laser Crimson so I can copp for less than retail.
They only one I got a good deal for was the Lunar 1.
All the Trainers is retail or more as I want all the popular CW's :frown:

The worst thing is that I now really like both the MC and the GS racers ... 

But I guess that is how it started out for probably most of you guys in here... Just needed one ... then another one ... just one more... and maybe just another one just in case ... 

:rofl:

The man speaks the truth. . . Racers will always carry a higher $$$ because or the exclusiveness of them. I love the L1 too but I find they seem to wear out so fast and the midsoles stains easily. I love the first wave of the FL1 as the speckle midsoles sucker my wallet.

My first pair of Flyknits were the Wolf Grey Lunar 1 and I've been hooked since. . . Stupid NT. . . My wallet is hurting this past 2 weeks. However I got rid of all my Jordans and Dunk SBs. . . I never wear them anymore as I've out grown cheap uncomfortable shoes. . . Leave those for the kids imho.

I can't appreciate Jordan sneakers after the direction they've went through the years. I still love seeing them but I will not buy them. I paid good money for retro 3's and 4's to only have them crack on me after a few wears. They don't make them like they used to when I first started. . .

End of Rant. . . LOL. . . I still hate the fact Nike suckered me in again with these beautiful Flyknits. . . Art I tell you….Art

The man speaks the truth. . . Racers will always carry a higher $$$ because or the exclusiveness of them. I love the L1 too but I find they seem to wear out so fast and the midsoles stains easily. I love the first wave of the FL1 as the speckle midsoles sucker my wallet.

My first pair of Flyknits were the Wolf Grey Lunar 1 and I've been hooked since. . . Stupid NT. . . My wallet is hurting this past 2 weeks. However I got rid of all my Jordans and Dunk SBs. . . I never wear them anymore as I've out grown cheap uncomfortable shoes. . . Leave those for the kids imho.

I can't appreciate Jordan sneakers after the direction they've went through the years. I still love seeing them but I will not buy them. I paid good money for retro 3's and 4's to only have them crack on me after a few wears. They don't make them like they used to when I first started. . .

End of Rant. . . LOL. . . I still hate the fact Nike suckered me in again with these beautiful Flyknits. . . Art I tell you….Art
same boat with Jordan's. I was "picked" by FNL for the Gamma XI. bought them and never even tried them on. ended up selling them. I used to collected J's too but I don't play ball much anymore so I don't get to wear them often. the last set of J's I bought was 7 cw of XXIII, since I thought that would be the end of the J collection. LoL Flyknits are much better for me atm since I enjoy running and they are awesome for gym use. not hatin' on J's, they're just not for me nowadays. my bro on the other hand have over 100 pairs of J's. haha...

First of all I am somewhat addicted to this thread. I check it multiple times a day admiring your collections, taking your advice and looking for tips.

I got lucky with RRS not too long ago and got a pair of Black/White Unpadded Trainers in 9.5 on sale. I've worn them several times and after comparing them to Racers I wonder if anyone here thinks I'd be able to find someone willing to trade my Trainers for a 9.5 pair of Black/White or Charcoal/Black Racers?

@darinmoose  You're on a buying rampage for racers!  
yeah haha i see these deals! and i want them! i just got my tax refund for 2k so i wana splurge a little but not a lot.. just copped the neo turn, and the oreo ones. Should both get here at the same time hopefully. but i want the mc racers too for the summer. i think I'm the only guy in anchorage, alaska collecting flyknits.. 

Back
Top Bottom