OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nike factory store in cabazon should have a good of amount of mc trainers as well. I was looking for an 8.5 a couple days ago and they said they had 32 pairs of that size. Not sure about now and if they do phone orders.

(951) 849- 0466

Dope Factory is back up for anyone wondering... had been down the last day or so.

Looks like the have varied sizes of the team orange, neo, white / volt "oreo", crimson, and red 
nthat.gif

Hoping to catch a discount on the red racers in an 11.5 from them before I order. Great experiences with DF so far.

Hoping to catch a discount on the red racers in an 11.5 from them before I order. Great experiences with DF so far.
You might want to call up Nike first to see if they can locate a pair for you, just ask them to do a nationwide search instead of local one.  It seems they might have them again, just not on the site.

I just called Nike and I just ordered a Nike Flyknit Racer MC in size 11 and that was the last size 11. They still have sizes 3.5, 4, 4.5, 6.5, 7, 12.5, 13, 14, and 15 left.

Not sure if posted, but S-XL of the oatmeal shorts here:

http://www.prodirectselect.com/prod...ing-Oatmeal-HeatherSoft-PearlBlack-77821.aspx

Comes up to about 90 shipped. So tempted to grab those plus the neo turq racers. lol it's gonna set me back a pretty sum though.
Where are the neo turq racers? I can't find them anywhere in my size. PM me please.
Just checked prodirect...its been raided...lol...only sizes available are 7  7.5  8  8.5  &  12

http://www.prodirectrunning.com/Basket/choose_your_size.aspx?prod=77275&st=us

Dope has FSR

http://www.dope-factory.com/flyknit-racer-74038.html

After this restock, i just wanted to quote myself from yesterday and homeboy that think flyknits are never to be released again like they're flying unicorns. @Acebrigade

S/O @MD177
 for helping out with my MCs !!

That wasn't exactly a "huge" restock though was it?
5 diff cws in sizes from 5 to 14. That is sufficient enough and I got my size. So yeah, huge enough for a few of us. You can stop trying to make these shoes seem like they're quickstrikes or something. "beyond wishful thinking" right?

wasn't a huge restock. pipe dream will continue I guess :rofl:

I just called Nike and I just ordered a Nike Flyknit Racer MC in size 11 and that was the last size 11. They still have sizes 3.5, 4, 4.5, 6.5, 7, 12.5, 13, 14, and 15 left.
Weird again, I called in last night two times just to make sure, and there were no size 11. Somebody must have canceled their order or Nike's system is out of order.

Has anyone unpadded their trainers?  I just did my Lunars as a test, and wanted to see if anyone had success getting all the glue off.  Before I move to my trainers, wanted to check.  Thanks

Yes
Weird again, I called in last night two times just to make sure, and there were no size 11. Somebody must have canceled their order or Nike's system is out of order.
Yes it is weird. I just called to ask for the MC racers and I was surprised to hear they had one. The nike rep said he had a size 11 and it's the last one and told me how lucky I am. I guess he's right. I was able to get mine with my 10% discount too.

Back
Top Bottom