OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Sigh ... I'm looking for a 9.5 racer or trainer + in any neutral colorway/neo turqoise racers . Anyone have any idea at all where I can cop a pair to Canada? 
This probably isn't too helpful, but..

I've been trying to hunt down racers/trainers myself in Canada for the past month, and aside from the Blue Chlorine Racers and Pink Blue Squadron Trainers you regularly see at the Nike Factory Outlets, the other CW are extremely difficult to find (Niagara did a MC racer restock a week ago and it was gone in 1 day)!

You gotta either wait it out, constantly calling Factory Stores, and get lucky, or go to the states..

It also suck that (last time I checked) we never even got any release of the summer collection here (i.e. Oreos, Black/Laser Crimson, Lucid Green).

indifferent.gif

This probably isn't too helpful, but..

I've been trying to hunt down racers/trainers myself in Canada for the past month, and aside from the Blue Chlorine Racers and Pink Blue Squadron Trainers you regularly see at the Nike Factory Outlets, the other CW are extremely difficult to find (Niagara did a MC racer restock a week ago and it was gone in 1 day)!

You gotta either wait it out, constantly calling Factory Stores, and get lucky, or go to the states..

It also suck that (last time I checked) we never even got any release of the summer collection here (i.e. Oreos, Black/Laser Crimson, Lucid Green).

indifferent.gif
Aside from the two colorways niagara had, I had to get all of my pairs online too. At least NDC, RRS and RW let you pay with a Canadian CC and are willing to ship your order anywhere in the States, that has made my life a lot easier. 

Last edited:
Since I am getting my size in the Volt Racer, thinking of letting go of my sz 11 Volt Trainer. I would like to keep em but a little too big. Just trying to sell what I paid which is a little over retail. Thanks!

Since I am getting my size in the Volt Racer, thinking of letting go of my sz 11 Volt Trainer. I would like to keep em but a little too big. Just trying to sell what I paid which is a little over retail. Thanks!
PM'ed you sir.

Via @************** on twitter: Call 4072393663 if you want any of these, they're taking phone orders

repped, thank you. was able to get volts.

stylz were you able to get both in the same order? the rep mentioned not being able to order both volts/safety orange pairs in the same order.

repped, thank you. was able to get volts.

stylz were you able to get both in the same order? the rep mentioned not being able to order both volts/safety orange pairs in the same order.
i 2nd this. i was not able to get both in the same order, nor do separate orders on the same card.

@disbyaboiij   @JPad301  i had to use my card for the volts then my girls card for the total oranges.
try calling the next following day or the second day after you purchased it. I think it's one transaction per day. 

goodluck.

Could somebody manage to hook me up with a size 10/10.5 in the Oreo Flynit Racer? I need them and I'm Paypal ready 

Did anyone manage to cop the black/whites in the picture?
they only have a 7.5 then jumps to a 14 in the black/white flyknit racer. i have a ds sz8 for sale, they're too small for me unless someone has a 8.5 in here and is willing to size swap :]

Via @************** on twitter: Call 4072393663 if you want any of these, they're taking phone orders
Repped.  Picked up another pair of total orange racers.  mine are beat.  number one wear for me (just got rid of all my trainers.  racers only from here on out)

Back
Top Bottom