OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
what is "i have too much time on my hands"

strong username to post content bro

Wish I did have more time on my hands. Been a member since 03 I think with not even that many posts. Between recently graduating grad school and starting work soon haven't had much time at all.

But it's pretty easy to order 4 pairs and just ship back the other 3 to mix and match. Ain't that hard.

daily

i might try to buy an extra pair too. i think there's too much pink on one side of my shoe haha

Got in another 3 pairs to pick and choose from.
Hey man, would you be willing to take a pic of the toe boxes of all them lined up? after you posted this, i had a look and some people are getting shoes with one mostly pink and one mostly blue.

Im so torn right now, im worried for not being able to get a pair, but im still trying to track down a black/white sz 12 pair, a below retail price of cheetos too. And judging by these pics i will want to purchase several pairs as well. man, real problems over here.

LESSON WELL LEARNED. I may leave my car unlocked like recently suggested lol

is it sad that i find myself thinking about my stolen pair MANY times throughout the day and have been in a "depressed" state for 3 days now? bahahaha

Last edited:
^ Things come and go my friend.

I know its hard to digest and its a lesson learned. I recently got jacked for shoes (in person). Long story short, he wanted the shoes more than I wanted the money. That being said, my life wasn't in danger and I decided to not pull out my swat knife. I could've made a situation a lot worse. He planned it out very strategic and was very bold in his getaway. Trust me, I wanted to deep down inside but refrained. I replayed the moment over and over again and pictured hurting him. I also replayed it going the wrong way with me getting hurt. However, with myself behind older and finding god. I learned to see things in a better light and realize things come and go.

You should as well and just learn from it. We all make mistakes and sometimes the cruel capitalize at our expense.

My girl & friends are very happy nothing happened to me and it was just a lesson learned the hard way. In my 13 years of doing countless transactions in person, I finally took an "L". Its time to learn from it and not allow it to happen again.

My girl said it best, I could've NOT been there to spend that night with her one way or another. That being said. 2 weeks have past and I'm so over it. You will too my friend.

=) Cheers

Last edited:
Today, but just for a walk. Gotta go to work later and beat up the greyscales more. Sorry for ugly iPhone pic.

Last edited:
I love these things.....  but, like I said, it may just be me?

injennz -   I give you all the credit in the world.  I know at my age, I am supposed to be mellowed out, but I honestly don't know if I could of walked away.  I know I probably should, but that pride thing is a mf'er.

I know its hard to digest and its a lesson learned. I recently got jacked for shoes (in person). Long story short, he wanted the shoes more than I wanted the money. That being said, my life wasn't in danger and I decided to not pull out my swat knife. I could've made a situation a lot worse. He planned it out very strategic and was very bold in his getaway. Trust me, I wanted to deep down inside but refrained. I replayed the moment over and over again and pictured hurting him. I also replayed it going the wrong way with me getting hurt. However, with myself behind older and finding god. I learned to see things in a better light and realize things come and go.

You should as well and just learn from it. We all make mistakes and sometimes the cruel capitalize at our expense.

My girl & friends are very happy nothing happened to me and it was just a lesson learned the hard way. In my 13 years of doing countless transactions in person, I finally took an "L". Its time to learn from it and not allow it to happen again.

My girl said it best, I could've NOT been there to spend that night with her one way or another. That being said. 2 weeks have past and I'm so over it. You will too my friend.

=) Cheers
repped my friend. as calm and collected of a person that I am, I don't think I could've done the same if I were in your position. I appreciate your experience that brings a collected sense of realism into an often times fantasized hobby.

^^^

that nice eh?

=) Cheers
kudos! I feel the same way. if someone wants something bad enough, they will do anything to get it. doesn't matter what the consequence is. I'm blessed with good health and supporting family and that's more important than any pair of shoes. priorities...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom