OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

not sure if you've already bought it, but i talked to RRS via chat and ordered a black/white flyknit racer for VIP price 134.95. it doesn't show up on the website though. ordered the blue/green (seahawk) colourway too. just thought i'd share it with NT members!
you mean the original black white colorway or the newer one coming out?

you mean the original black white colorway or the newer one coming out?
Original. He gave me a link, but I couldn't open it. He said black/white, so I went to google the original b/w colourway and linked him to it, and he confirmed that it was the original b/w :smile: double confirmed after ordering!

Last edited:
Original. He gave me a link, but I couldn't open it. He said black/white, so I went to google the original b/w colourway and linked him to it, and he confirmed that it was the original b/w
smile.gif
double confirmed after ordering!
bless your soul for sharing this

bless your soul for sharing this
:smokin no prob man, bless you too. loads of helpful people around here, more than happy to contribute!
anyway, this was in the confirmation email:

Item: Nike Flyknit Racer
Size: 8 D
Color: BK/WH/002
Your Fun Ships: Friday, Jan 30-2015

Color: BL/GR/403

smokin.gif
no prob man, bless you too. loads of helpful people around here, more than happy to contribute!

But if it's the same black/white colorway, would they change the style code? The original is 526628-011, but this one says 002. 

Perhaps it's this colorway? A mix between the GS and B/W?

900x900px-LL-be2e6599_526628-002-LK.jpeg

But if it's the same black/white colorway, would they change the style code? The original is 526628-011, but this one says 002. 

Its definitely that cw

Last edited:

These look great. Possibly my fav black/white racer so far.

Anyone able to pm me with the 10% coupon for RRS? Went back 10 pages or so and still can't find it. Thanks for the RW code by the way

smokin.gif
no prob man, bless you too. loads of helpful people around here, more than happy to contribute!

Just spoke with an RRS rep and he has no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned your pre order. I even gave him the color code you posted and he still didnt know. By any chance, do you have RRS's item # for this Black/White Racer?

Just spoke with an RRS rep and he has no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned your pre order. I even gave him the color code you posted and he still didnt know. By any chance, do you have RRS's item # for this Black/White Racer?

I called and they said the same thing. But I just called back and spoke to another rep and they were able to find it.

I ordered the navy/grn racers - $119.xx :D

Hmm i made a mistake! I just talked to another rep and he said 'they look exactly like the link you sent me', and this was what i showed him. guess the other rep i spoke to hours ago made a mistake 
frown.gif
 so you could try using video chat and showing him this photo instead? 
I called and they said the same thing. But I just called back and spoke to another rep and they were able to find it.

I ordered the navy/grn racers - $119.xx
happy.gif
cheers!

Back
Top Bottom